STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

thats what ive been hearing but the thread on here says some finishlines, champs, etc so i'm trying to clear things up
Depends on who you ask, but all ftl, fnl, champs and footaction in each mall get different supply. If you ask any non manager in these places they all lie through their teeth. Just have to wait closer to the 25th and hope for the best

Long time lurker, first post and I had to make it in this thread. I reside outside the city by a good distance but I don't associate with the eastern city, haha.

I heard it's only online
certain shoes are in-store only like jordan 4 @ champs

Last edited:
@donadamsky  With comments like that son, Dont you see how your making your store look? You already look like an idiot bragging about working there and laughing at people on here, I dont even know why you post here? It seems no one likes you and they sure as hel dont like your wack store. Im going to make sure people dont go to your sorry as store. So im just gonna say F you F your store I have connects, I have been on NT since '03 back before you even knew anything about the game, I know a lot of people on here and can basicaly get any shoe i want its just a matter of how much money i wanna spend and i def dont need to go in your drug dealer store. I can tell your probably some loser thats like 22-23 and you now feel accepted in society cuz you work in a "urban sneakerhead" store. Also if you or any or your homeboys have a problem with anything im saying i work downtown everyday.

Wow your 19 smh I'm done wasting my time on you, I wish Social Status could see how you represent them on here, Also who ever is behind the instagram account for yall is a complete idiot but im not shocked i mean look how the store is run.

Wow your 19 smh I'm done wasting my time on you, I wish Social Status could see how you represent them on here, Also who ever is behind the instagram account for yall is a complete idiot but im not shocked i mean look how the store is run.
You ask anyone at social status and they would back me up. The shoe game is all messed up and I'm just doing my best to keep people from having a skewed perception of how things really are.

Lmao dude even going in on their ig. They really hurt u huh.
I wasn't talking to you but I don't mess with them what so ever, Especially now they have some 19 year old punk going on NT laughing at people about having shoe "connects"

I wasn't talking to you but I don't mess with them what so ever, Especially now they have some 19 year old punk going on NT laughing at people about having shoe "connects"
smh, dude's calling me a punk and doesn't know **** about me. Come see me at the store or something and you can find out for yourself i dont have any reason to to be negative about anything. I laugh cuz i love what i do and a majority of people in here just seem so miserable about this. I'm not trying to come off as elitist, trust me, i hate people like that and would never try to be that guy. I guess i say all this B.S, about connects and stuff on purpose to make people mad cuz its too easy, yall set yourself up for it by being so serious about wanting the game to be fair and all. I would love for that to be a reality, but I also realize that's never going to happen and i'm in a position that allows me to have a hand in that. Basically it boils down to people getting mad over missing shoes and what-not, but you cant even front and say you wouldnt want to be the guy who can get anything with one phone call. So before you blindly judge me, or my employer, maybe take a minute to put yourself to the realization of how the in's and out's of this game work and maybe you'll find a way to make it easier for yourself so there's less to complain about.

Back
Top Bottom