STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Check the store in edge wood. They didn't have nearly as many people in line

Grabbed a ticket from villa for lows easy, showed up at 10:30 only like 12 ahead of me, too bad blk grapes won't be so easy

belly i was there at about 11:15-11:30 and got two pairs lol. stock must be good on these.

snizzle, retail on the 11 low is $140

Pretty sure I seen ya lol, I can tell by the pic of the lebron u posted with ya leg tat showing. (I'm pretty observant) u was wit ya family right? I had the dolphin penny's on, they had 9 size 11 so yea plenty of stock on them. Downtown always get the most.

Last edited:
Yeah my son pointed out the kicks cuz I'm obviously a dolphins fan and I got the same pair n he recognized em. I wad wearing the 17 lows. Do you know the white boy that was selling the 17 mid DS?

Ha! Yea I kinda know him. We chop it up a lot during releases. Didnt really talk during this release, them damn chief keef babies was annoying the **** outta me. Im mad schools out lol. Says he got overseas connects.

Last edited:
I have the pair he was selling already but I bought em in 02 when they dropped and they are a little beat. Same size too. Was wondering if he wears size 9.
And yeah those kids were annoying as **** my son was even getting annoyed.

connects in China? They actually legit then?

lol i only trust footlocker, villa, finishline and other stores with nike accounts. He a "power seller" on ebay so u know what he about lol

Last edited:
Hello pittsburgh

Back
Top Bottom