STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

just a heads up...ace atheltics in oakland still has them. they're not bad, but feel like the leather will creese easily plus they're like mids and not true highs...plus the swoosh's are seude? the hell?
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Quote:
plus they're like mids and not true highs...plus the swoosh's are seude? the hell?

exactly. id rather save my $200 and be patient for a pair of black/red 2001's to go with my black/royals.

i didn't even bother to go look at them.

but are they suede or nubuck? cause if theyre nubuck thats nothing new. the 2001's had the nubuck swoosh as well. i do believe the 94's were that way as well.
RETRO XI LOW WHT/CARO SZ 13 $105 SHIPPED NO OG BOX OR CARD CHECK BUY/SELL LOUNGE

Aey all yall hatin on the OL/NL just go ahead and keep hatin, then later on then yall gon regret not coppin. Im glad I copped and I know those that copped glad they copped too. And the Swoosh's are nubuck and they still hot even though other retro's had nubuck. But Storm I wore the Olives, I just couldn't resist.lol. But the Citrus' really didnt match the orange like I thought they would.

just a heads up...ace atheltics in oakland still has them

Do you know if they have a 10 or 10.5 my spot up here only got one in each size when i got there the 10 was gone and i promised my boy that i would pick him up the 10.5. Really didnt think i liked them but now that i saw them im regreting not gettin them.

^right, just said that 2 posts back
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Quote:
Aey all yall hatin on the OL/NL just go ahead and keep hatin, then later on then yall gon regret not coppin. Im glad I copped and I know those that copped glad they copped too.

no hate. just somewhat of a purist when it comes to the I's.

the jumpan man on the back, mid cut, jumpman air logo on the tongue.

its not a true I in my eyes.

but to those that got them big ups to you. but i know for a fact i won't regret not gettin them.
RETRO XI LOW WHT/CARO SZ 13 $95 SHIPPED NO OG BOX OR CARD CHECK BUY/SELL LOUNGE

^^^ Yea I dig what you sayin. Me personally I would like to see the limited stuff be a spittin image of the OG but I know that that won't happen so I just take it how it is sometimes. Most of the retros this year as far as JB,Nike, etc were not even close to the OG's except for maybe the Penny Foams and they are under the radar. I don't know 1 person who has em. But I would like to see the I's be like the OG's but it aint gon happen so I wasn't gon let that get in the way of me coppin.

David's in East Liberty got MAD sizes...TNT Fashions in East Lib got MAD sizes....look around folks....dont jus depend on ya Footlockers or ya Finishlines...Mom and Pops got stupid sizes....just picked up the 2 pairs of 1s for my girl today...
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

Im just tryin to figure out if its worth the 45 minute drive down there. If anyone knows about a 10 or 10.5 let me know thanks.

Yo what clubs be poping in Pittsburgh?
I over 21

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

Just hit the stores up tgavin, if ppl sayin they got mad sizes then just call, ask em to hold ya size and shoot down here to cop. It's that simple.

But just go to the Strip District GUNz, that's where a majority of the clubs are I believe.

oh my bad tgavin, I'm mad tired from finals. I'm gonna go back tmrw to pickup my jordan sandals (they tore :-/) so I'll check for you. 10-10.5 right?

Called Finishline about Spiz'ike. They said they were for preorder. Told the wifey she hasn't gotten me nothing in a while and she took me up there and preordered them real quick. Just a heads up.

Oh Yeah Black girl at finishline was like Mustafa is gonna kill me if he doesn't get his size. Mustafa still stay fresh hahahaha

Lol, Im hatin.lol Sike nah. I tried to get her to use her emp discount for me on the Fire Reds and she was like "Mustafa wears the same size and Im usin my discount on him." lol

whats her name again? She was like whats up? i was like who are you.... she had to mention trees....she lost wait, changed hair color.
But let me get her name maybe i can get some emp discount hahaha

Thanks I will be hitting da area!

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

You know what Juelz I don't even remeber and I was just rappin to her the other day, she looks different w/o the hoop gear, I almost didn't recognize her myself. but she only allowed to use her emp disc. on one pair of shoes and you know who's gettin that pair.lol. Mufstafaaaaaaaaa!!!!.lol

^^^ He is the most ballerific cat that ever blessed the courts of Tress Hall.lol. Sike nah, I think he used to play overseas and what not. Ol Head stay fresh though. Im still tryna figure out how he gon be 6'5''-6'6'' and wearin my size, that just strikes me as odd. But yo Ryan you wear ya OL/NL yet? I sprained my ankle at that hoop tourney Sat. and didn't wear em cause I aint wanna crease em.

^^^ Yeah he is one of those dudes who when they hoop everything matches. Stafa stays fresh. Yo Black girl at the FL was like he always gets retros in 11.5 but he wears like a 13.

I'm still unsure about the spizikes...if only I could get em on discount :-/

Back
Top Bottom