STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^Damn, that sucks. I say go out and find a pair locally (I'm sure they're still sitting around) and then return that pair to Nike.

Today's wear - never get tired of the leather on these:

Javier

i think ill just wear these for two weeks straight and then get my money back lol

If anyone comes across a pair of white/cement 3s in size 10 (88s preferred, but I'll take the 2011s too) let me know. This will be my 2nd pair (need them for a custom) so I'm not trying to pay rape prices. Hit me up if you guys spot a pair!

Javier

any1 seen any nike total foamposite max lurking on net or in PGh in 10.5-11? any cw

Last edited:
Thanks homie. I break em out about once a month during good weather. Time to break out the Jason markk and clean em up nice again. I love the textured leather on them I miss those details on shoes

Yeah man, trying to get some activity in there... It's dead! At least it's getting more posts lately...

Javier

What's going on everyone? Really looking forward to the convention this weekend. Just wanted to offer $10 discounted tickets for my fellow NTers so if you're interested feel free to hit me up 4127089129. Also, wanted to let everyone know that our storefront will be opening this fall.

Thanks,
Sean Devine
Refresh PGH

What's goin on w/ the job market in this area? Seems like everybody wants to underpay or not hire at all. UPMC and Highmark post all these gigs but don't hire anybody. Startin to feel more and more like I don't belong here:smh:

What's goin on w/ the job market in this area? Seems like everybody wants to underpay or not hire at all. UPMC and Highmark post all these gigs but don't hire anybody. Startin to feel more and more like I don't belong here:smh:
they always do that. jobs markey def sucks. an gon get worse with heinz firing 350 emps in PGH.

Local 95, operating engineers is a good thing to look into....

what market are you in? anything with sales?

Local 95, operating engineers is a good thing to look into....
What's the background for that?

they always do that. jobs markey def sucks. an gon get worse with heinz firing 350 emps in PGH.

Truth, my wife and I said the same thing last night after seeing that :smh:

And nah Skep, no sales background other than a summer stint at Footaction some years back.

It's to the point where a blew off applying to law school and just start looking to acquire certificates and join the ANG. I know I can learn what I need to learn to do a job it's just ppl aint willing to give the opportunity, especially here.

I need to move but u need money for that, can't get it w/o a decent gig, and the cycle continues.

I miss having a job that I could wear my kicks to... But it helps me to keep em fresh for longer

Back
Top Bottom