STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I don't wear none of my fresh dips to work, not worth it. I wear my busted up work shoes to work. It's not like I'm goin anywhere after work w/o gettin a shower and what not :lol Not goin anywhere w/ fresh feets on but smellin like grease covered in chicken breading

Y'all like these for $87?

Last edited:
Anyone have some incite on the fit of the mutombo retros coming out? Trying to decide between those or some flyknit lunars. Thanks

Last edited:
Did you get a confirm email? I got one on my home email saying I was in, then remembered I'd be at work. Never got a confirm for that one

Depending on your size, I think a few websites still have them. I didn't try for these, I really don't like them at all. Good luck in your search - what size are you in case I see a pair?

Javier

I was only able to snatch an 11.5

Who's going to the sneaker convention today?

I was gonna go with my girls cousin but I forgot my God son has his baseball picnic today
ohwell.gif

take some pics n post em up to whoevers going to see what I missed out on.

Last edited:
I'm coming down from Erie in a few. Pls post an update once u r there so I know if its worth the ride down

I was gonna go until I realized today is the day I'm going zip lining in WV with the wife. Today's wear:

Back
Top Bottom