STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Heads up Pittsburgh, villa on wood street still has bugs bunny 8 up to size 9.5 for anybody looking. Along with a lot of Lebrons and penny 5s.

And I returned a pair of my size 9 white out foams as well

Good look Skep! I have been looking for a pair of Penny V's to hoop in, but was a little too late in scooping a pair. No larger sizes left anywhere. I will get my girl to stop by Villa this week.

They have like 3 or 4 color ways, hope they got your size! Even had the suns and cloaks, not sure if you can see in pic

Heads up Pittsburgh, villa on wood street still has bugs bunny 8 up to size 9.5 for anybody looking. Along with a lot of Lebrons and penny 5s.

And I returned a pair of my size 9 white out foams as well
i gotta see if they got them cloaks or blackout lbjs in a 11

Nice to see this thread still alive. I haven't been into kicks in a min. I lost the love I had for w/ the increase in price and decrease in quality. That said, I still want a pair of KD Vs to hoop in.

Nice to see this thread still alive. I haven't been into kicks in a min. I lost the love I had for w/ the increase in price and decrease in quality. That said, I still want a pair of KD Vs to hoop in.

i didnt wanna let the thread die, im new to the city! gotta link up with fellow sneakerheads

idk if i want lebron xs, penny 5s, or dem kobe 8 elite superhero.
mean.gif

only can get 1​

lebron x will hold up best over time. ive got a pair of IDs ive worn at least 30 times, and they still look brand new. not to mention extremely comfortable

i didnt wanna let the thread die, im new to the city! gotta link up with fellow sneakerheads
lebron x will hold up best over time. ive got a pair of IDs ive worn at least 30 times, and they still look brand new. not to mention extremely comfortable
what part of the city u stay in?

leaning 2wards kob8 elites only because ill dont see any1 here with kobe 8s. footlocker only got like 3 cw of em.

social status was probably only spot that got all the cw.

Villa Wood street said they were getting Kobe and LeBron super hero pack. He didn't know of they were doing tickets or not tho.

I'm in Carnegie, near Robinson

what part of the city u stay in?

leaning 2wards kob8 elites only because ill dont see any1 here with kobe 8s. footlocker only got like 3 cw of em.

social status was probably only spot that got all the cw.
social status had christmas, bhm, pythons, red camo, both yots, and easter kobes. And we wont have the superhero's.

E. Lib still has some pythons btw

Villa Wood street said they were getting Kobe and LeBron super hero pack. He didn't know of they were doing tickets or not tho.

I'm in Carnegie, near Robinson
FTL emp said that they only got 1 of each sz of the KObe 8 elite. idk if that goes for whole pack tho

my best go to is always nike.com to be honest. only stuff ive copped local since i been here was cloaks @ JJ, bred 11 and whte foams @ Villa.
i need to get connects at local stores

It's much easier to cop in store then online in pgh unless its some corks or some ish. Too many fails online. Even if u do fail online. There is still a good chance u could still hit a store up n cop on most shoes. Key word most.

It's much easier to cop in store then online in pgh unless its some corks or some ish. Too many fails online. Even if u do fail online. There is still a good chance u could still hit a store up n cop on most shoes. Key word most.
hero pack suppose 2 be GR.  ftl emp says kobes always g first. which i was shocked 2 hear.

they on got like 1 sz of camo foams an dem was super GR

I've only gone to villa on release days. And the lines were crazy, even getting there early

I've only gone to villa on release days. And the lines were crazy, even getting there early
easier to get to villas (in the city). than monroeville an ross park. ross park is suppose to be the easy 1 to cop from.

any of are NIKE outlets getting the bred 11 restock for $150? would make it easy to cop new releases on saturday 4/26.

Last edited:

thats better than trying ross park were there is no telling what door they open then 40 people sprinting to get in line. I went for the He got games and it was a madhouse. luckly i had a pair on hold from champs

any of are outlets getting the bred 11 restock for $150? would make it easy to cop new releases on saturday.​
Say what??

Nice shot! Mad I missed these

thats better than trying ross park were there is no telling what door they open then 40 people sprinting to get in line. I went for the He got games and it was a madhouse. luckly i had a pair on hold from champs

this is exactly why I don't do releases at malls. Last time I did one was on the space jams in 09

Back
Top Bottom