STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Anyone know where there's a ps4 available in the area? Considering wiring on getting the 2k14 LeBron's while I'm off work for a week

Anyone know where there's a ps4 available in the area? Considering wiring on getting the 2k14 LeBron's while I'm off work for a week

damn mad heads this time around, i figured since not an OG colorway , the hype would be alot lower, guess not!

and of course they won't answer over the phone and website doesn't say either. dammit

yeah i might tomorrow and see if i get lucky, not gonna go out in this horrific traffic today, Robinson is always a mad house at this time of year.

Called Ross park about the 12s, they said no we aren't getting them monroeville is so I called them and they said no we aren't getting them. Smh online it is. The kid I know thought I asked about the 11s.

Skipping the gamma 12s. Really want the Xmas se's, but they're not gonna last until Friday. Going to try and fail miserably on yeezy Friday before I would buy them. So it will probably just be the black red 1s to finish out the year.

Skipping the gamma 12s. Really want the Xmas se's, but they're not gonna last until Friday. Going to try and fail miserably on yeezy Friday before I would buy them. So it will probably just be the black red 1s to finish out the year.
I want dem Xmas se too. But Im skipping em for a bhm shoe. Melo m10 or lbj11

Last edited:
No idea but my boy is getting them and did raffle for em. He said they look amazing in person

Don't know what store he went to but yes he did raffle for all 3 pairs

Last edited:
Lol i just got them both on the phone and they clueless. skep skep i just happened upon cl. Man u gotta quite pimpin that dolphins swag :lol:

Glad all these crooked *** employees are keeping these all to themselves. I guess ill just wait for the taxi restock

Back
Top Bottom