STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Good look Javy, if you know anyone with South Beach 9s lemme know. anyone  Trying to swap my 3lab5s for em!

-Joe

Failed miserably on every site last night and this morning. Found a pair locally and took an L on this release, but the extra I paid to have a legit pair in hand was worth every penny to me, and offset by by a few things I sold recently anyway...

Now I'm off to go start creasing them up!

Javy

Failed miserably on every site last night and this morning. Found a pair locally and took an L on this release, but the extra I paid to have a legit pair in hand was worth every penny to me, and offset by by a few things I sold recently anyway...

Javy
congrats. how did u find them. nothing on my local craigslist

Javy
congrats...look good

^Thanks guys...

macky macky Haha, CL is where I found them! Dude sold them to me right after picking them up from Villa this morning...

Was just down villa and they had 1 dude not pick up. There was someone there to scoop em up as soon as 1030 hit. I think they had a pair behind the register I was gonna offer 300 but didn't want to offend so I got these as a consolation prize.

Went a .5 size up. The toe box is big but I liked the cw enough to finally ignore it. Sold a couple pairs of gamma xi's so the 200 didn't hurt as bad. Still have 1 xi and 2 xii gammas for sale

I never will enjoy the 1s or even understand why everyone always loses their minds over them....just my two cents.

-Joe.

I don't like em either, none of the older models to be honest. My first favorite is the 7, with the exception of the DB6.... followed by the X being acceptable and the XI/XII/XIII being my favorites. The Olympic 7 was my first Jordan as a kid back in 1992. I remember I honestly used to think they made me jump higher. And I hung them on my wall by the heel pull tab lol

Lol usually that just speaks your age. Skeps first as a kid were oly 7s, mine were royals when i was 10. So yeah im gettin old i guess :lol:

shaw333 shaw333 did you hit the one i mentioned? They had some stuff goin there. Wont say shady but you know. Some people at the right place at the right time, yet looked alot like guys i saw thursday hangin down there.

Lol usually that just speaks your age. Skeps first as a kid were oly 7s, mine were royals when i was 10. So yeah im gettin old i guess :lol:

Damn boy! I'm turning 30 next year and I thought I was an old og in the sneaker game

QFT - but I'm old too! My family was too poor to be buying Js when they originally came out, which is a big reason why I'm so into them now. I still remember when moms bought me my first pair of NAME BRAND kicks to start 7th grade in 1990 - some black and white Nike Forces from the clearance rack with VISIBLE AIR - I stayed up all night stating at my fancy new kicks... And you KNOW I beat those things into dust.

Javy

Same here we were poor,, mom worked multiple jobs and was single raising 4 kids... I had filas most of my childhood. The 7 was my only J, next one came when I worked at foot locker art around 17

Back
Top Bottom