STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Anyone have a pair of jordan 2011s? How's the fit and comfort? Trying to decide between those and a lebron xi dunkman.
I have 3 pair....I love em, IMO one of the most comfortable shoes when you use the explosive insoles. I like the look of em a lot too.

great shoe if you ask me

These look ds to everyone? The laces being tied makes my leary

These look ds to everyone? The laces being tied makes my leary
They look DS, but its hard to say cause its not an easy shoe to tell if they are creased or not. Bottoms don't look used or anything. Ask for some closer pics maybe, also inside to see if theres any sock lint. How much the guy want for em if you don't mind me asking?

Thats the CW I want next, I just got the blue n white pair few months ago for $160 shipped, they were a ***** to find DS at that price.

I just need the varsity red/wolf grey CW to complete the warrior pack. black/dark charcoal CW is nice too

Last edited:
They look DS, but its hard to say cause its not an easy shoe to tell if they are creased or not. Bottoms don't look used or anything. Ask for some closer pics maybe, also inside to see if theres any sock lint. How much the guy want for em if you don't mind me asking?

Thats the CW I want next, I just got the blue n white pair few months ago for $160 shipped, they were a ***** to find DS at that price.

I just need the varsity red/wolf grey CW to complete the warrior pack. black/dark charcoal CW is nice too

He'll let me get them for 110 shipped. Which is a great price for a ds pair, but that's why I'm so leary. I'll try to get him to send me a sock liner pic.

Had a great day at the expo and got some pizza after from mineo's met skep he's good ppl grabbed premier dunks from Pittsburgh kicks...I had on grey ucs dunks with the black sweater and red beanie

Ended up buying both. Haha. The 2011 reds were a good deal and then sole haven had the dunkmans on sale for 145 shipped.

If you sell sneakers double box them, or at minimum tell the person before they send you the money. Jesus nothing pisses me off more

If you sell sneakers double box them, or at minimum tell the person before they send you the money. Jesus nothing pisses me off more
Couldn't agree more - hope you didn't get a nasty surprise, although you probably did otherwise you wouldn't be posting this. Happened toe last year - grabbed my 2nd pair of 88 3s for a great price off eBay and dude taped up the Jordan box, stuck an address label on it, and put it in the mail. I couldn't believe I actually received the shoes. An even bigger surprise was that the box wasn't completely mangled - it actually arrived in decent shape!

Javy

I haven't received them yet, but I bought those 2011 red/whites and the guy said he's shipping them no double box after we had a couple long talks about them and how Im beyond anal and don't wear most of my shoes. I asked for a refund at that point and he said no which I kind of understand. Then I as a last ditch effort begged him to wrap them in wrapping paper so the shipping workers at least don't know it's a pair of Jordan's to which he ended communication. I'm assuming that an empty box will be arriving. Although if you had some 88s show up there's hope for my lowly 2011s haha. I probably would have went ww3 if it was something high dollar like that. I'm willing to pay a little more for someone who will double box, and I guess it's my fault for not asking. Just assumed at this point all resellers did.

Last edited:
I haven't received them yet, but I bought those 2011 red/whites and the guy said he's shipping them no double box after we had a couple long talks about them and how Im beyond anal and don't wear most of my shoes. I asked for a refund at that point and he said no which I kind of understand. Then I as a last ditch effort begged him to wrap them in wrapping paper so the shipping workers at least don't know it's a pair of Jordan's to which he ended communication. I'm assuming that an empty box will be arriving. Although if you had some 88s show up there's hope for my lowly 2011s haha. I probably would have went ww3 if it was something high dollar like that. I'm willing to pay a little more for someone who will double box, and I guess it's my fault for not asking. Just assumed at this point all resellers did.
Jeez, do update us.

Definitely file a claim, but I hope you get them in sound shape.

Here's to hoping.

Thats lame and happened to me. Haggled a price on ebay for royals and came home to a taped up Nike box. Peeled it off ok but took the size tag right off. Thankfully all was well with shoes and box was fine but its the principal. Like we could go to Giant eagle and ask for a box. Why cant someone else. Lazy f##ks.

aside from the fact that a box costs $1, i bought a pack of em for when i sell and ship. pack of 24 was a lil over $25

Yep. I havent been able to really dig but there are cheap bundles on ebay and other places. The way some people are these days, im not surprised anymore.

I ordered mine n picked em up at staples, it was cheaper that way so I didn't have to pay shipping

If you go to USPS.com you can order packs of Priority boxes for free. I don't mean flat rate boxes, I mean actual boxes - you just have to use them with priority shipping. I send about 15-20 boxes a week so it saves a lot of money for our company.

They have decent sizes? I thought they only gave the flat rate boxes for free

well i have barely used the ones i got from staples, i have gotten tons of boxes from nike.com orders and i reuse those first.

Back
Top Bottom