STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Selling my size 9, replaced by the wades
happy.gif

$240 cash. Anyone interested lmk
u an @shaw333  got me wanting wades lol

Home girl Brittany at the tanger outlet store seemed annoyed when I asked if they are getting any of the retro Js this weekend. "No we aren't getting any Jordan's!" -click-

They wont tell us any way. Im going to head to tanger for the heck of it.
Home girl Brittany at the tanger outlet store seemed annoyed when I asked if they are getting any of the retro Js this weekend. "No we aren't getting any Jordan's!" -click-

Lol go for it man, the shoes are sick!
ya i think ima sell my kd6 seat pleasent an adidas JS streetball. an grab a pair next week. just hearing abt the quality is what is grabn me towards these.

Last edited:
I like the idea of having something that not everyone else has. That's why I unloaded most of my Js. I hate setting someone on the same pair as me. The fact that this shoe looks good, quality is on point, the price is reasonable, and they aren't sold locally... I'm all in. The likelihood of seeing someone in the same pair is pretty low

The WOWs are awesome. I will probably buy another pair of 1s. They 2s are nice, but I def. like the 1s better. Got my eye on a the overtowns and the vet day pair.

I would've rather had that happen because we actually set up a time and place to meet then that day he backed out. No big deal but a little annoying.
Yeah i told u i got stuck at work late that Friday and i would do it Saturday. Then my cousin came over Saturday morning to buy the 6's and told me his friend would buy ALL the shoes. So instead of driving across town and selling a couple pairs here and there i figured id sell all of them at one time to one person. I was just trying to hook someone up my bad for the bad communication tho that was my fault!    

The WOWs are awesome. I will probably buy another pair of 1s. They 2s are nice, but I def. like the 1s better. Got my eye on a the overtowns and the vet day pair.
what do u like abt the 1s ova 2s??? i like the 1s too but 2 look better imo.
I like the idea of having something that not everyone else has. That's why I unloaded most of my Js. I hate setting someone on the same pair as me. The fact that this shoe looks good, quality is on point, the price is reasonable, and they aren't sold locally... I'm all in. The likelihood of seeing someone in the same pair is pretty low
my thoughts eactly

what do u like abt the 1s ova 2s??? i like the 1s too but 2 look better imo.

my thoughts eactly

The cautions that I got were suede and that was even better quality than the leather on the announcements. I also like the style of the 1 better. The W at the bottom of the laces appealed to me. The hi tongue too

Old lady had a good bday even wo the aunt pearl

Last edited:
I love the "W" in the laces of the WoW 1s. Just waiting on the right colorway, been wanting the "white/cement" pair ever since I saw them last year. In the meanwhile, gotta get my wears in on these Carmines before the new release!

Javy

Yeah I think overall I like the wow1 better than the 2 as well.
Javy your collection has to be sick bro

Figures, they don't get much
I think I got banned on Nike.com this morning lol

Last edited:
Just left grove city. Weak! Of corse i hadcto drive out to erie this morning so i blew a shot on 3s. any local spots get em?

They ended up having a couple shirts worth getting. What the kobe, the kobe prelude shirt, kobe show us again shirt, and the what the mvp witness shirt.

I had the 3 in my ndc cart and tried to remove something from it and it took the shoes away. So ticked

Damn there is a lot of hits coming Saturday. The Ajkos, futures, the sbs, blackout brons, kd fflorals. Too much to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom