Stepbrothers vs Anchorman...vol. Boats N %%!! vs Sex Panther.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

anchorman looks terrible to me, never bothered to watch it.

stepbrothers was funny to me, i like the first 1/2 the movie, didnt care for the second 1/2

I thought the same thing at first. I downloaded it yesterday and it's pretty funny though.

Will Ferrell is probably the most hit or miss comedic actor ever, his movies are either great or terrible, nothing in between but I gotta go with Anchorman. It has the better cast, better quotables, and Ron Burgundy is just a more memorable character. I still remember the ESPN commercials with him in character, those were fantastic too.

Will Ferrell is probably the most hit or miss comedic actor ever, his movies are either great or terrible, nothing in between but I gotta go with Anchorman. It has the better cast, better quotables, and Ron Burgundy is just a more memorable character. I still remember the ESPN commercials with him in character, those were fantastic too.

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Neither...I don't find Will Ferrell funny.

dear 8lb6oz newborn infant jesus..please use your baby jesus powers and smack the fire out these non-believers.

go back to iss with that j.h.s garbage.  Eff a Will Ferrell dude is like one of the most hyped up comedians for no reason other than being acting like a dim-witted character in all his movies.  Step your comedy game up and realize it for what it is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Neither...I don't find Will Ferrell funny.

dear 8lb6oz newborn infant jesus..please use your baby jesus powers and smack the fire out these non-believers.

go back to iss with that j.h.s garbage.  Eff a Will Ferrell dude is like one of the most hyped up comedians for no reason other than being acting like a dim-witted character in all his movies.  Step your comedy game up and realize it for what it is.
laugh.gif

GrimlocK wrote:
laugh.gif

Grimlock- what are some comedies you like?

GrimlocK wrote:
laugh.gif

Grimlock- what are some comedies you like?

step brothers is way better than anchorman, i never find myself quoting that movie ... stay trynna figure out why that guy kept sayin pow ..

step brothers is way better than anchorman, i never find myself quoting that movie ... stay trynna figure out why that guy kept sayin pow ..

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

step brothers is way better than anchorman, i never find myself quoting that movie

You can't be serious. Anchorman the most quotable Ferrell movie.

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

step brothers is way better than anchorman, i never find myself quoting that movie

You can't be serious. Anchorman the most quotable Ferrell movie.

Back
Top Bottom