Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

Those still look better than those Curry's based on color alone. But make those all white with a sprinkle of grey and they're pretty much the same

White and Silver in any shoe is gonna look like an old man shoe.

Even the 5's that you're about to post.

These were fire in black and red. I think Roy Jones wore em in the ads when they first dropped

i had a pair. they were :smokin

they eneded up being recalled by Nike because the heel had a flexible metal piece that you could bend to contour your achilles and it started stabbing folks after wears.

People are still talking about low tops, and on NT of all places :{

After six years of Kobe having one of the most popular basketball sneaker to the point you won't see many NBA or college games without a player wearing them

I see no one else has disagreed that there's nothing special about the kobe 7 and 8's. Joints were a disappointment. Nobody clowned them tho.
I've been checking ross for these curry 2's. No luck yet. wouldn't be surprised if UA just burned them all.

Some other garbage signature joints from nike are the kobe ext, white and peanut butter and the aj 2010-2012. All 3 of those were sickening.

Last edited:
Social media has everyone wanting to make stuff into memes and trending stuff.

They really aren't that bad, looks similar to Kobe's joints. Different colorway would make people look at them differently. UA isn't a brand of shoe that will be worn casually. If there goal is to tap into that part of the market, then they have a long way to go.

They just clowning them cause they UA... And it's the in thing to do. Everybody wants in on memes. I've seen the same people clown these Raf Simons response trails... Then turn around and say they're fire when they see its a $600 shoe... And their favorite celeb rock em.

View media item 2066907

I see no one else has disagreed that there's nothing special about the kobe 7 and 8's. Joints were a disappointment. Nobody clowned them tho.
I've been checking ross for these curry 2's. No luck yet. wouldn't be surprised if UA just burned them all.

Some other garbage signature joints from nike are the kobe ext, white and peanut butter and the aj 2010-2012. All 3 of those were sickening.

Whoa bruh .. the 8s are the best low he has next to the 6. 7s were complete trash.

Back
Top Bottom