Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

under-armour-curry-two-all-star-2.jpg

These are much better than his new kicks
These go all day, I think it is the logo. needs to be oversized and tilted and/or hidden. Logo looking like an insect Hieroglyphic

DADA BREDS>>>>>>>>>

RED OCTOBER Dubbz>>>>>>>>>>>>

over curry 2s
embarassed.gif
 When they were out they were getting so trashed, I felt like I was the only person in the world who liked these:

The people who say that these new Currys aren't ugly just plain, yeah - that's exactly what they're being made fun of for. They're way too plain, basically have no design features whatsoever, good or bad.

Last edited:
I thought a lot of people liked those chrome dadas. I thought they were cool.

Man I loved these

No you didn't. You loved these. That pair posted was weak af. Some sort of hybrid
View media item 2065953

i had a pair of these. soo comfortable.

yo but who had these joints

dropr_As197RPI2SqOi8Jjh4QoTWoXYjKUcseq_r1_920x1840.jpg

Boo, I had the 20 5/8's. Not a full low and didn't have to deal with that useless, too tall strap. Had the Chrome CDubbz too, eBay them for like 2x retail. This was my favorite basketball shoe of all time though, Adidas recalled them which sent a lot of them to shoebacca and other liquidators and they could be had for the extra low, like literally 10 bucks. I had thr red patent and chrome colorway

View media item 2066417
View media item 2066418
View media item 2066419
[img]

Chrome CDubbz were hard. Black/Silver was dope too. I had the all chrome, never wore them though. I saw pics that they would crack after the first wear so I held onto them and then sold them a few years ago.

Curry outchea pullin a Stephon Marbury..taking a chance.

What kind of deal did UA offered him?

Last edited:
There was a story posted about how he wasn't happy when he was with nike. They wouldn't work with him to design a shoe that would be good for his troubled ankles. Probably didn't even pay him much anyway since they just gave him pe colors of shoes.

They mispronounced his name at the meeting to get him to sign to continue to stay with the company too, kept calling him Steph-on, which in his mind I'm sure he felt shows how lowly they regarded him. Plus they left "Kevin Durant" on some of the slides which shows they just recycled a Powerpoint presentation and didn't even give him his own pitch

UA is only paying him 4 millis

Last edited:
They mispronounced his name at the meeting to get him to sign to continue to stay with the company too, kept calling him Steph-on, which in his mind I'm sure he felt shows how lowly they regarded him. Plus they left "Kevin Durant" on some of the slides which shows they just recycled a Powerpoint presentation and didn't even give him his own pitch

Not chattin shht but why have you put Kevin Durant in quotations there? It's as if you're stating there's a difference between the two players to avoid confusion. That or you think Kev is of that importance...

Anyhow I had them Jordan trun's in all black and went on to have the best basketball season of my life. Piff!

I thought Curry got stock in UA as part of the deal too?

Now that's messed up :lol

Isn't that marketing/sales 101...make your client feel Kiel they're the most important person in the world

Not chattin shht but why have you put Kevin Durant in quotations there? It's as if you're stating there's a difference between the two players to avoid confusion. That or you think Kev is of that importance...

Anyhow I had them Jordan trun's in all black and went on to have the best basketball season of my life. Piff!
Maybe he meant otherwise, but the quotes are just the proper grammatical way of stating that it was his name on there and not Durant himself.

Underarmour always been trash. Since day 1. Never seen a UA product I'd buy.
Funny, because their apparell >>>>>>>
Yea under armour apparel is fire ...got some legit fits n styling... My city is big on under armour n here ppl rock the clothes wth anything but their shoes since it's so trash ...u go through the city guaranteed to see dudes rocking the under armour sets with some nikes :lol :{

Now that's messed up :lol

Isn't that marketing/sales 101...make your client feel Kiel they're the most important person in the world

It's Nike, they don't have to do that :lol

They could pronounce his name properly though and have an intern go edit the slides in the PowerPoint to reflect his name instead of "Kevin Durant"

Back
Top Bottom