Stephen Curry Injures ankle on Eric Gordon Crossover

Oct14th [h1]Tyreke Evans Twists Both Ankles[/h1]
AUTHOR: Bryan | IN: Players | COMMENTS: None Yet |

nba_g_evans_576.jpg

So, I awoke to the news this morning that Tim Lincecum has a blister on his pitching hand. Fantastic.

Drowning my sorrows, I skip on over to Yahoo to read the Lakers/Kings game recap (thanks to the FANTASTIC TV coverage we all got to watch…….) and I see that Tyreke Evans not only twisted his right ankle in the first half of last nights tilt versus the Lakers in Vegas, but, twisted his LEFT ankle in the second half. Yeah, I kid you not. Even more frightening was Evans admission that it “happens all the time

Oct14th [h1]Tyreke Evans Twists Both Ankles[/h1]
AUTHOR: Bryan | IN: Players | COMMENTS: None Yet |

nba_g_evans_576.jpg

So, I awoke to the news this morning that Tim Lincecum has a blister on his pitching hand. Fantastic.

Drowning my sorrows, I skip on over to Yahoo to read the Lakers/Kings game recap (thanks to the FANTASTIC TV coverage we all got to watch…….) and I see that Tyreke Evans not only twisted his right ankle in the first half of last nights tilt versus the Lakers in Vegas, but, twisted his LEFT ankle in the second half. Yeah, I kid you not. Even more frightening was Evans admission that it “happens all the time

The move wasn't what got Steph, he was going to fight through the screen but he just landed on his ankle funny.

The move wasn't what got Steph, he was going to fight through the screen but he just landed on his ankle funny.

^its gotta be the shoes

hes done it 3 times since preseason started. he should just stick to the OG hyperdunks

^its gotta be the shoes

hes done it 3 times since preseason started. he should just stick to the OG hyperdunks

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^its gotta be the shoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ankle insurance avy ftw!

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^its gotta be the shoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ankle insurance avy ftw!

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Lin does not need to be seeing action in anything but a blow out
I think that's a reach too.

Can't trust him yet in a close game to run our offense and we don't have any choice besides moving Monta to the 1. Lin is not NBA big minute/moment ready....yet

Can't trust him yet in a close game to run our offense and we don't have any choice besides moving Monta to the 1. Lin is not NBA big minute/moment ready....yet

I totally agree.  I don't even think he should be on the 12 man roster suiting up, but we all know, for financial reasons, he will.

I totally agree.  I don't even think he should be on the 12 man roster suiting up, but we all know, for financial reasons, he will.

I was honestly shocked when I read he was dressed. I figured without a doubt Adrien would have.

I was honestly shocked when I read he was dressed. I figured without a doubt Adrien would have.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I don't understand why yall are blaming the Shoes
laugh.gif

blame the trainer that taped his ankle up... With the correct tape job, your ankle should NEVER roll that easily...especially while playing basic perimeter D
laugh.gif

This.

The hyperdunks are fine shoes. I prefer the hyperize, but to each their own.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I don't understand why yall are blaming the Shoes
laugh.gif

blame the trainer that taped his ankle up... With the correct tape job, your ankle should NEVER roll that easily...especially while playing basic perimeter D
laugh.gif

This.

The hyperdunks are fine shoes. I prefer the hyperize, but to each their own.

I hope Lin becomes a star because of all the 'analysts' in here projecting his failure just because they weren't good enough to make it to the league.

I hope Lin becomes a star because of all the 'analysts' in here projecting his failure just because they weren't good enough to make it to the league.

Back
Top Bottom