Stephen Curry Injures ankle on Eric Gordon Crossover

sick.gif
He got murked on that one

Curry was playing the screen more than he was guarding Gordon. If Steph's foot doesn't make contact with Blake's foot, it all wouldn't look so bad.

Curry was playing the screen more than he was guarding Gordon. If Steph's foot doesn't make contact with Blake's foot, it all wouldn't look so bad.

^Yea I agree. The replay and crowd make it look a lot worse then it really was but still OH MY
sick.gif
sick.gif
  ... that hurt!!!    

^Yea I agree. The replay and crowd make it look a lot worse then it really was but still OH MY
sick.gif
sick.gif
  ... that hurt!!!    

what's he got on? I remember spraining an ankle off a basic screen that I ran into.. Those injuries could happen at any time.. Luckily a lot of gyms have terrible grip on the courts so you tend to slide. are courts cleaned too good now?

what's he got on? I remember spraining an ankle off a basic screen that I ran into.. Those injuries could happen at any time.. Luckily a lot of gyms have terrible grip on the courts so you tend to slide. are courts cleaned too good now?

Man Im so pissed
mad.gif
  What happens now? If he misses the season the warriors might as well say "we fold the entire season". Mark in 0-82.
damn it. If anyone finds out how serious the injury is let us know

Man Im so pissed
mad.gif
  What happens now? If he misses the season the warriors might as well say "we fold the entire season". Mark in 0-82.
damn it. If anyone finds out how serious the injury is let us know

daprescription wrote:
[h6]Bay Area News Group / Golden State Warriors
Stephen Curry on his status after injuring his right ankle Friday:
“A lot of guys gave me advice about how long the season is and making sure its 100 percent. Since we don’t play until Wednesday, maybe that would be a smart thing to miss Sunday and have almost a full week and get it right before our long road trip out east. So it all ...depends on how I feel (Saturday) and go from there.â€
[/h6]

daprescription wrote:
[h6]Bay Area News Group / Golden State Warriors
Stephen Curry on his status after injuring his right ankle Friday:
“A lot of guys gave me advice about how long the season is and making sure its 100 percent. Since we don’t play until Wednesday, maybe that would be a smart thing to miss Sunday and have almost a full week and get it right before our long road trip out east. So it all ...depends on how I feel (Saturday) and go from there.â€
[/h6]

Back
Top Bottom