Stephon Marbury has STD

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

In his case, if he's to passive, he's in the wrong. If he's to aggressive with scoring, he's also in the wrong. He just has to learn to find the middle ground & I think that'll come after a training camp & more time with the team. He came midseason after being out of the league for a good amount of time. He just has to get comfortable & the role player role will come fine with this team. Keep in mind, he's always been the scoring PG who had the ball in his hands a lot of the time, this is a BIG difference & sometimes that adjustment takes awhiel to get used to.
co-sign dude get madd hate........ n i aint even a fan

yeah, I heard it last night. I was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Saba

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

Originally Posted by dreClark
roll.gif
dude fell off so hard its actually pretty sad. i remember when he was averagin 20 pts 12 dimes 3 assists..
dimes and assists ?

When are people gonna start getting that joke? Every time someone makes a dimes/assists joke on here, it flies over people's heads.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I never thought I would see the day when my boy was scared to shoot the rock...
QFT. I still blame Larry for slowly and painfully murdering Starbury
mad.gif

@!## Starbury. You gettin a ton of cash to play ball, grow some #@*@$!@ balls you @####

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Well I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Same as me thinking he was all that !#!+%%% moron gets no playtime with the celtics now +$#%$*
smh.gif

mp_main_wide_kevin_garnett_feature.jpg
lets not forget who'swatching him now...dont wanna make to many mistakes lol . guess you can call him stephon scaredbury now...
roll.gif

Wow I completely forgot about the previous Marbury and KG relationship tsk tsk..

Are they still good friends or?

Back
Top Bottom