Stepping On Jordans In The Hood's Of Brooklyn Prank!

Could these videos be....fake?
I think so. Never seen one where somebody throws (and connects) a punch. It's always the same push, shove, tackling crap when they get mad.

If it was real I'm sure somebody would've knocked them out by now.
Nah. they're documented as real. Brownsville police had to talk to them about it at some point because people were filing complaints of being harassed on the street and 1 or 2 of the "fights" got reported.

The way they shoot the videos is they spend 2-3 days poking and prodding people, get a handful of them to react and then cut it up to look like Black people everywhere are wilding out.

They've admitted before to trying to pull these pranks in the burbs, the problem is white people just call the cops so they A. get citations and B. the footage isn't interesting.

So they troll Blacks and Latinos in the hoods in the hope that they get snuffed. They've also said people are starting to recognize them so now sometimes people hope they approach them just so they can beat their ***, just because they know who they are.

Nah. they're documented as real. Brownsville police had to talk to them about it at some point because people were filing complaints of being harassed on the street and 1 or 2 of the "fights" got reported.

The way they shoot the videos is they spend 2-3 days poking and prodding people, get a handful of them to react and then cut it up to look like Black people everywhere are wilding out.

They've admitted before to trying to pull these pranks in the burbs, the problem is white people just call the cops so they A. get citations and B. the footage isn't interesting.

So they troll Blacks and Latinos in the hoods in the hope that they get snuffed. They've also said people are starting to recognize them so now sometimes people hope they approach them just so they can beat their ***, just because they know who they are.

Oh...well I stand corrected.

They wouldn't get to far with that b.s. in DC or Chicago. They'd be dead in under a week.

You know if someone accidentally stepped on your shoes or not. Every last prank in the vid showed the dudes going out their way to step on these cats shoes. How are you not gonna get hostile if somebody changes their walking path and extends their foot just to step on your shoe

Exacty, if it was an accident the person would apologize, if tey didn't I would make them aware of what they did and keep it movin. What these clowns are doing is blatantly going up to them and stepping on their shoes. That deserves a punch, smack, or push in no particular order.

If somebody steps on my Jordans by mistake I'll let it slide.... but if I feel like somebody did it on purpose like in this video it's going to be a problem

QFT

I hope they catch a bullet soon. Racist lil *******

That is extreme bro, I'm sure you not serious though. If you are that would make you no different than the white people who feel M. Brown's killing is justifiable because he rob the corner store minutes before being confronted by the cop.

That seems to be a popular response in these types of threads , what does that have to do with pranks? :lol:
Accomplishment to be grinding the white womenz?

I took as Jordan living it up enjoying life, while people squabble about Jordans, and all the bs associated with procuring them.

why always brooklyn?

...and if they keep doing this in the same areas, why haven't they been id yet?

I've asked this very question myself. I thought by now it be obvious who these guys were, they seem to always be in BK.

im sure these clowns do a hundreds of pranks and the ones where people dont recognize them they put up.... seem like they did these pranks on monday since people wearing costumes and have their caribbean colors on

When I saw the girls in the costumes I thought for sure they were going to get bodied. Labor Day on the Parkway has changed so much since my teens. I remember my cousin got jumped back in '04 because he accidentally stepped on a dudes shoe. WHy are you on the crowded parkway dressed in your best just profiling :smh: while everyone is dancing and jumping up to soca? Not to mention almost every year ****** feel it is appropriate to start bussing off shots while we just trying to have some fun :smh:

Oh...well I stand corrected.

They wouldn't get to far with that b.s. in DC or Chicago. They'd be dead in under a week.

Unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom