Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

STUPID WOMAN
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

only problem i have with this is that if she was being framed, a decently smart person would know she needed to have gun residue on her hands - they could easily put it in her hands to fire it off a couple times.

I'm more interested in the trajectory of the supposedly self-inflicted wound, that should be a dead give away if she could've done it or not.
I'd love to know that as well. The trajectory and the blood splatter from each shot would pretty much tell it all.

No question about it though, IF this was a double murder, it was clean as $*$@. (Meaning the person that did it covered their *$* pretty damn good).

I still feel as if Steve got poked once in the head and that the last 3 shots were cover-up shots. That 3 out of 4 from 3ft just seems strange to me. I mean,think about it. Let's say she did do it. You're saying for example, that she shot him on one side of his head, then shot him twice in his chest, thenonce more on the OTHER side of his head? And then shoots herself in the right side of the head with her left hand(even though she appears to be a righty)?!?

Even if you switch it up and say she shot him twice in the torso, then once in his left temple, then once in his right temple.... I don't know man. Eitherthis really was one CRAZY %%##$. Or this was one of the greatest set-ups ever.

Questions I'd like to know the answers to:

- Is she left-handed or right-handed?
- What type of gun was it? Cuz if it was something powerful and Steve didn't get slumped over by one of the shots to the head, then you're saying thatthis chick shot him in his head, repositioned him, and then shot him again. Ok.
- I heard mention of some blood splatter on the right of Steve (his left) above/on the couch. I'd like to know about the 2nd blood splatter fromSteve's other head shot and the blood splatter from shorty's head shot.
- What was the trajectory/angle of the bullets?
- What were the last few calls (48 hrs) from both Steve and Kazemi's phones?
- How did she land face-down, with her head east and her feet west if she got shot in the right side (east) of her head?

It seems like things are becoming a little bit more clear, but I still can't help but think K. Fed is involved.

Edit:
now I'm curious in the manner her mother was murdered(as was reported) when she was 9. if she witnessed it and if her mother also was shot, then it gives some insight in how she would be capable of pulling the trigger.

Wait, what? I must have missed that.

smh.gif
i just can't get it out of my head that someone else was involved. way too many weird details.

^

She was raised by a sister. Her mother, a native of Iran, was murdered when Kazemi was 9, Norfleet said.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090704/SPORTS01/90704013

ex-bf kfed prob knew her the best, he should know her capabilities of popping 4 caps in someone she only knew for 4 months.

http://www.wkrn.com/Global/story.asp?S=10666681

3rd person in the car DUI-stop was his friend/chef - Vent Gordon

Wednesday, Gordon told News 2 he had just met Kazemi the week before and didn't know anything about her prior.

"For all I know he was just a friend to her," he said. "I didn't know [anything] about her."

When asked if their relationship was a "boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship, Gordon said it seemed like they were friends, "hanging out."

In addition, McNair reportedly stood her up in Las Vegas two weeks ago and last Thursday, she was pulled over in downtown Nashville and charged with DUI.

there always gonna be problems when you take your u-21(just turned 20) friend around bars/clubs/vegas

*sigh*

So I watched the conference and got some answers to my own questions.

But this #*%# just seems more confusing to me.

For instance, at the very beginning of the press conference, they say Steve got shot in the right temple, then twice to the chest, then once more in the LEFTtemple.

But at the end of the vid, the dude said the 4th shot to Steve was to his RIGHT temple.
eyes.gif

They also claim she sat on the sofa next to Steve before shooting herself in the RIGHT temple and that gunpowder was found in her LEFT palm.
eyes.gif

But they never specified if she sat on Steve's left or right side.

They say she slumped into his lap after being shot and then slid to the floor due to gravity.

Yet there was no clarification on how the gun ended up underneath her torso if she slid to the floor.
ohwell.gif

The shots came from a 9mm which is not exactly a +@!#% gun. So Steve got shot in EACH temple with this gun and didn't slump to one particular side?

Just so many inconsistencies.... I feel like someone is literally getting away with murder.

You guys are asking ridiculous questions. Her gun. Residue on her hands. Doors were locked. Gun found directly under her. She told a friend she should justdie. (or whatever exact words were). Case is pretty solid for a M-S. Sick though that a 20 year old girl could do that to a man. SMH

I got it.
Here's what happened.

The ex-boyfriend got jelous and wanted the girl back, or at least away from the rich, famous and well-respected Steve McNaire. He has been on talking termswith her ever since they split. He found out about her relationship with him in this way and also became aware of Steve's situation. Steve was married atthe time and might have given thought to getting a divorce. He might have indicated this to the girl. She was selling her stuff online in preparation for thethen-promised union of the two. The jelous boyfriend might have gotten wind of this,his anger fermenting. McNaire later might have admitted that a divorcemight not be happening after all and that a new relationship would be too much to bear. The girl, mad, confesses her frustration to her ex. He sees anopportunity.

He convinces the girl to buy a gun, in the hopes that they can kill McNaire in revenge for going back on his word. The boyfriend would have his girlfriend backand McNaire would be out of the picture. He convinces HER to take the shots at him, as it is her, afterall, that should be angry about being lied to.

After she take the shots to kill him, she then shoots a few more into his head, on the ex-boyfriends behalf. They are both trying to make sure he is dead, evengoing so far as shooting from both sides of his head. They are obviously not trained killers. The girl becomes overwhelmed by what she was ultimately trickedinto doing by her ex. She realizes what she has done and, in a fit of panic, tells her ex this is too much. She wants to confess and turn herself in. The exbecomes paranoid and does not want this to happen, as there is the possibility he may called in and potentially convicted.

The only way to secure his safety is to kill her as well. He overpowers her and shoots her in the head. he tries to make it look like a suicide, to cover hisown behind. he is of course, not a professional killer, so it is fairly obvious that this is not a true suicide. the gunpowder, the direction of the gunshotand the gun placement all indicate this is not a suicide.

Of course, he remains safe from questioning only by luck. The authorities do not want to go too deep into this case and there is not enough out there topursuade them from reconsidering their murder-suicide conclusion.

*End Credits*

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

You guys are asking ridiculous questions. Her gun. Residue on her hands. Doors were locked. Gun found directly under her. She told a friend she should just die. (or whatever exact words were). Case is pretty solid for a M-S. Sick though that a 20 year old girl could do that to a man. SMH

you're annoying as hell....let people say w/e god damn

You guys are asking ridiculous questions. Her gun. Residue on her hands. Doors were locked. Gun found directly under her. She told a friend she should just die. (or whatever exact words were). Case is pretty solid for a M-S. Sick though that a 20 year old girl could do that to a man. SMH
Hi, you should try thinking outside of the box. No such thing as a solid case.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

I am now let me say what i want.

Solid theory that makes sense eric. Very plausible.

laugh.gif

He definitely seems to be on the side of "oh it's a murder-suicide and nothing else".

To ignore the obvious discrepancies in this case is definitely a bit foolish I'd say.

But hey, to each his own...

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Solid theory that makes sense eric. Very plausible.

laugh.gif

He definitely seems to be on the side of "oh it's a murder-suicide and nothing else".

To ignore the obvious discrepancies in this case is definitely a bit foolish I'd say.

But hey, to each his own...
Your right cause i believe making up all these crazy senerios instead of looking at facts is foolish too. Im usually in to conspircies and stufflike that but this has always seemed like a
M-S to me.

I hear you bruh.

I keep comparing this to the OJ case in the sense that overwhelming evidence points in one direction but inconsistencies point the case in another.

You have your views and others have theirs.

Nothing wrong with that.

But just like OJ's glove didn't fit, there are instances in this case that make you say "well damn, maybe there is more to the story".

Shoot, even you yourself switched back and forth a few times in this thread on what to believe.

Tough way to see this case end. Hopefully its not the case, because things just dont add up.

At the end of the day though, prayers go out to Steve and his family. Life was too short for the dude. RIP to a great quarterback, but more importantly a greatperson within his community.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I hear you bruh.

I keep comparing this to the OJ case in the sense that overwhelming evidence points in one direction but inconsistencies point the case in another.

You have your views and others have theirs.

Nothing wrong with that.

But just like OJ's glove didn't fit, there are instances in this case that make you say "well damn, maybe there is more to the story".

Shoot, even you yourself switched back and forth a few times in this thread on what to believe.
Absolutely this was weird / interesting case. When some stuff came out it was just fishy and the length it took to call it a M-S made me wondertoo. I just feel now
after what has come out i can positively say i feel its over. But your right i did question it half way through.

I guess I would ask...

Is that it?

Or did they really announce it to throw someone else off who may be a suspect?

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Tough way to see this case end. Hopefully its not the case, because things just dont add up.

At the end of the day though, prayers go out to Steve and his family. Life was too short for the dude. RIP to a great quarterback, but more importantly a great person within his community.

frown.gif
WELL SAID....AGREE 100%

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10667171

Patrol Car Video Shows Kazemi's DUI Stop With McNair
Posted: July 8, 2009 08:34 PM
Video Gallery <1>

Patrol Car Video Shows Kazemi's DUI Stop With McNair
2:10

Sahel Kazemi

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - NewsChannel5 Investigates reviewed the tape which shows Kazime getting arrested and McNair taking a cab home just two days before they died.

It all started when police pulled over the Cadillac Escalade on Broadway for going 54 miles per hour in a 30 mile per hour zone. Kazemi was driving with SteveMcNair in the passenger seat.

After officer Shawn Taylor gets to the window McNair asked if Officer Taylor remembered him.

"You remember me?" asked McNair.
"Yep sure do," said Taylor. "Remember me?"

They would remember each other because five years earlier Taylor pulled over McNair for DUI, but a judge threw out the case.

This time officer Taylor went back to his patrol car and called a fellow officer seemingly surprised by who was in the car.

"Guess who is with her? Yep. Drunk as, he's drunk as hell. She's not," said Taylor.

Taylor then put Kazemi through field sobriety tests and determines she was impaired. Later police allowed McNair and someone else to get out of the SUV andtake a taxi.

In the back of the patrol car Kazemi asked for McNair to come over, but he was already gone.

"He just left here. I told him and he was more than welcome to come back to the car and talk to you. He chose to get in a taxi and leave," saidTaylor.

Kazemi later called another friend to come and get the SUV. She then called McNair and asked that he get her out of jail.

"Don't forget me," said Kazemi.
"Downtown right," said McNair.
"Yes," said Kazemi.
"Okay," said McNair.
"Okay love you," said Kazemi.
"Bye," said McNair.

She spent about four hours in jail. Police said McNair did bond her out. They said later that same day Kazemi bought the gun used in the murder.

Police did not charge McNair because he and Kazemi owned the vehicle together. If McNair had solely owned the vehicle, he could have faced charges for allowingan impaired person to drive.

I guess that's that for the official story.

With more details coming out about her, it's plausible that she could've got psycho knowing that she was being used strictly as a sidepiece.

They said McNair was sleeping on the couch yet he died in a sitting position. Who sleeps on a couch in a sitting position?

Back
Top Bottom