Steve Nash heading to South Beach

they dont need him

plus i don't see nash wanting to be in all that media crap the heat goes through

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

seeing that its past the trade deadline....................

5a626db1660e377b9c8e8640d445f95ef745ae74_r.jpg

Cant read?

Sure, i can read...........only way he would be goind there is if he was traded there and the heat get rid of other players........he WILL NOT sign with the heat or any other team with 3 max players.........he WILL NOT play for the veteran minumum, which is all they can afford.

dueces!!!!!!!!  

LAWD i'd mark out. This whole board would be sick to their stomachs 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Nash throwing Wade and Bron oops...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

wouldnt be surprised if he just stays with the suns

dude lets be real. Suns aint signing no big real free agent, and unless Shannon brown starts all of next season, they wont be making no stars

They would prob start nash as the point, mario at the 2, wade at the 3, lbj at the 4, and bosh at C. SCARY BUSINESS.!!!!!

seeing that its past the trade deadline....................

5a626db1660e377b9c8e8640d445f95ef745ae74_r.jpg

Cant read?

Sure, i can read...........only way he would be goind there is if he was traded there and the heat get rid of other players........he WILL NOT sign with the heat or any other team with 3 max players.........he WILL NOT play for the veteran minumum, which is all they can afford.

dueces!!!!!!!!  

umm why wouldnt he? dude just wants a ring....hes made over 100 mill so far im sure hes not looking for money at this point buddy....

Originally Posted by AG 47

Grant and Steve both stated that their diet keeps them healthy

Phoenix weather and their training staff helps, but South Beach...i mean...look at the food LeBron gets from his personal chef... (no threadjack)
so you're saying, Nash can't get a salad outside of South Beach?

What percentage of the time does either Lebron or Wade bring the ball up the court? Does taking the ball out of their hands a little less, even it is Steven frickin' Nash, potentially hurt this team?

That, or it's just what they need.

Nash is past his prime and doesn't play defense. If he joined the heat Nash would get attacked on defense

Nash would get attacked on defense?
roll.gif
roll.gif

All he has to do is pass to Bron or Wade.
PnR with Bosh

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

What percentage of the time does either Lebron or Wade bring the ball up the court? Does taking the ball out of their hands a little less, even it is Steven frickin' Nash, potentially hurt this team?

That, or it's just what they need.

same thoughts

its pointless, Lebron or Wade calls the play most of the time.  they bring the ball up court

1. Media member decides during an interview what would be the token team to ask the player about and "would you want to play there?"
2. Player answers, "That team is great, of course i would listen."
3. Media member realizes player would have said this for about 10 other teams but that does not matter.
4. ESPN then runs with the "story", creates the headline, and now has yet another made up talker for their 400 hours of programming they want to fill.

Sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom