Steve Nash heading to South Beach

I think Nash would be perfect for Miami take the ball out of Bron and Wade's hands a lil more get some better ball movement get the rest of those cats involved more plus he can shoot the 3 himself dont see a negative personally

He could go to the Heat all he wants, still doesn't solve their problems.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Nash would get attacked on defense?
roll.gif
roll.gif

All he has to do is pass to Bron or Wade.
PnR with Bosh
how do you pass the ball while playing defense?

Would lose 80% of respect for nash if he went to miami

Nash is too classy of a guy to go to the ostentatious miami team. He stands for everything BUT what they stand for

won't happen. He would make any top 3 team in either conference a championship contender. Ain't like the heat is his only option/chance of getting it done.

Originally Posted by glasses

He would make any top 3 team in either conference a championship contender. Ain't like the heat is his only option/chance of getting it done.

So a top 3 team in either conference isnt already a championship contender? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Good. Lebron will be even more disregarded.

Winning with wade, bosh, and Nash will be meaningless

<That's only something Haters will cling to.

Originally Posted by glasses

Nash is too classy of a guy to go to the ostentatious miami team. He stands for everything BUT what they stand for

won't happen. He would make any top 3 team in either conference a championship contender. Ain't like the heat is his only option/chance of getting it done.

Why would you lose respect for him?  Nash has more than paid his dues in Phoenix, stuck it out there through rough years and has never asked/demanded for a trade.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Nash is past his prime and doesn't play defense. If he joined the heat Nash would get attacked on defense

laugh.gif

i would honestly take him over any PG in the game right now and yes that includes Dwill and CP3 and im a HUGE Deron Williams fan

Nash is stayin' in Arizona. The front office will try their best cause Steve Nash is the only reason the seats are filled when it's gamenight.

I hope he does. He's at the top of my "He deserves to get a ring before he goes out" list.
Proshares wrote:
glasses wrote:

Why would you lose respect for him?  Nash has more than paid his dues in Phoenix, stuck it out there through rough years and has never asked/demanded for a trade.

This. I wouldn't even be mad at him. He deserves a shot at a ring and its not like HoF players haven't chased the ring on the back end of their careers before. Karl Malone, Gary Payton anyone.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by DubA169

Good. Lebron will be even more disregarded.

Winning with wade, bosh, and Nash will be meaningless
Banner will still hang, rings will still be worn, and we will still celebrate.

yup...
laugh.gif
at knicks fans... what about melo winning with amare, tyson, jr smith... or the boston big 4, thunder, clippers?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz
Banner will still hang, rings will still be worn, and we will still celebrate.
yup...
laugh.gif
at knicks fans... what about melo winning with amare, tyson, jr smith...
What you mean? Melo isn't even top 20, DeAndre Jordan is better than Tyson, Amar'e is a bum, and JR Smith is an erratic shoot first knucklehead thug.

^ Right? 
grin.gif

And I don't know. I always though of Nash as the kind of player that has too much 'respect' (not the best word but you know what I mean) to look for a easy way to a championship. Maybe I'm crazy.

Back
Top Bottom