STEVE NASH IS LEAVING NIKE... For Chinese brand, Luyou

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Lu Who?

Why in the world are the Chinese brands dominating the league? Do they really think that they're smart enough to dominate the US economy?

By the way, I hope this isn't true. I'd rather wait for the upcoming tweets of Steve Nash.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and i'm not laughing with you.

someone got they feelings hurt...  

How come Nike never markets white guys?
Keith...........................Van...........................Horn...........

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Lu Who?

Why in the world are the Chinese brands dominating the league? Do they really think that they're smart enough to dominate the US economy?

By the way, I hope this isn't true. I'd rather wait for the upcoming tweets of Steve Nash.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and i'm not laughing with you.

someone got they feelings hurt...  

How come Nike never markets white guys?
Keith...........................Van...........................Horn...........

Orange and white, upside down swoosh. What is China's obsession with copying things? They're the home of the knock off.

Orange and white, upside down swoosh. What is China's obsession with copying things? They're the home of the knock off.

Very interesting news and kind of odd thing to happen..  although he didn't have big launches or the most expensive shoes..  his shoe line has been on point and he has had some really good performance shoes and good looking shoes..  i was really hoping that those hyperfuse low pe's would drop at some point, but this makes it highly doubtful..  his zoom go lows are awesome shoes and the suns colorways are pretty nice..  even channing frye starting rocking them too..  can't wait to hear more details about this, like how much money they threw at him or if there was some other kind of reasoning behind it.. 

Very interesting news and kind of odd thing to happen..  although he didn't have big launches or the most expensive shoes..  his shoe line has been on point and he has had some really good performance shoes and good looking shoes..  i was really hoping that those hyperfuse low pe's would drop at some point, but this makes it highly doubtful..  his zoom go lows are awesome shoes and the suns colorways are pretty nice..  even channing frye starting rocking them too..  can't wait to hear more details about this, like how much money they threw at him or if there was some other kind of reasoning behind it.. 

Lu Who?

They already dominate our economy. More than 50% of what you buy is made in China, and now, NBA players' shoes.

Lu Who?

They already dominate our economy. More than 50% of what you buy is made in China, and now, NBA players' shoes.

Remember who y'all heard it from first !... just playing

I'm gonna be stocking up the Nash hyperdunks, hyperfuse and all at Sport Chek while his Nike stuff is still around

Remember who y'all heard it from first !... just playing

I'm gonna be stocking up the Nash hyperdunks, hyperfuse and all at Sport Chek while his Nike stuff is still around

I never really understood what the symbol on his Nike PE's was supposed to represent. Anybody know what it was supposed to mean? I know it uses his initials, but what else is it supposed to look like?

I never really understood what the symbol on his Nike PE's was supposed to represent. Anybody know what it was supposed to mean? I know it uses his initials, but what else is it supposed to look like?

The chinese will produce a shoe that will prolong his career by 10 years through spending power and work ethic alone.

The chinese will produce a shoe that will prolong his career by 10 years through spending power and work ethic alone.

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Someone mentioned that it looked like an eye.

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Someone mentioned that it looked like an eye.

Great move for the brand (for now). The Chinese love Steve Nash. The only problem is...how long will Nash last in the NBA?

Great move for the brand (for now). The Chinese love Steve Nash. The only problem is...how long will Nash last in the NBA?

man does this really matter.  I mean if ain't got a swoosh on it, then who here is seriously buying the shoe.  I don't care how it looks Id be damned if I see someone on here with a set.

man does this really matter.  I mean if ain't got a swoosh on it, then who here is seriously buying the shoe.  I don't care how it looks Id be damned if I see someone on here with a set.

Originally Posted by Evolved

They're not at the stage where they have enough creativity/know-how to create their own thing and be proud of it. If you actually wen to their website, you'll see that its
1) All in chinese

2) Their ONLY basketball shoe looks like a fake reebok crossed with adidas

3) The website is amateurish at best (i.e. they actually post pics of their business license)

They're not as bad as this though http://qiaodan.com.cn/ Qiaodan literally means "Jordan" in Mandarin......and peep the logo.

Originally Posted by Evolved

They're not at the stage where they have enough creativity/know-how to create their own thing and be proud of it. If you actually wen to their website, you'll see that its
1) All in chinese

2) Their ONLY basketball shoe looks like a fake reebok crossed with adidas

3) The website is amateurish at best (i.e. they actually post pics of their business license)

They're not as bad as this though http://qiaodan.com.cn/ Qiaodan literally means "Jordan" in Mandarin......and peep the logo.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Dude has like 2 years left in his career. This hurts Nike in no way. Sucks, but it's all good.

Yeah, It's like J Kidd. It doesn't really matter, and I doubt his kicks sold well.

Back
Top Bottom