Steve Nash Left Wife Cause She Got Pregnant By Teammate? *EDIT* Barbosa's Name Cleared!(?)

Isn't Lou Amundson all white though? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by HyphySole

You guys may think Nash is a nice guy, but when he was married, he buys drinks for girls at clubs and get their numbers in scottsdale.

Something about Scottsdale man...Coyotes players are infamous for doing that too 
eyes.gif
I've partied in Scottsdale.  There are definitely some hot girls there who get pretty crazy, even with average dudes like me and my friends.  I can only imagine what the temptation must be like for a famous athlete there.  I doubt I'd be able to resists if I was someone like Nash.  But like others have said, smashing random chicks from the bar/club, even while married, can't even be compared to knocking up your teammate's wife.  

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by HyphySole

You guys may think Nash is a nice guy, but when he was married, he buys drinks for girls at clubs and get their numbers in scottsdale.

Something about Scottsdale man...Coyotes players are infamous for doing that too 
eyes.gif
I've partied in Scottsdale.  There are definitely some hot girls there who get pretty crazy, even with average dudes like me and my friends.  I can only imagine what the temptation must be like for a famous athlete there.  I doubt I'd be able to resists if I was someone like Nash.  But like others have said, smashing random chicks from the bar/club, even while married, can't even be compared to knocking up your teammate's wife.  

I guess it's part of being famous, in great shape, and rich, you must feel invincible, but it's insane how many athletes aren't wearing condoms.

I guess it's part of being famous, in great shape, and rich, you must feel invincible, but it's insane how many athletes aren't wearing condoms.

Not even another white guy? I mean, did this @@!*# even have a plan for when it was born? "Oh.. It looks just like my cousin. But he has your.. fingers."

Not even another white guy? I mean, did this @@!*# even have a plan for when it was born? "Oh.. It looks just like my cousin. But he has your.. fingers."

--I dont think the dude that said Barbosa being in Toronto was putting down the actual city of Toronto.
--He was putting down the Raptors as a franchise.

--Nevertheless...SMH at Barbosa if true. Dude's been garbage without Nash dishing off dimes to him.

--I dont think the dude that said Barbosa being in Toronto was putting down the actual city of Toronto.
--He was putting down the Raptors as a franchise.

--Nevertheless...SMH at Barbosa if true. Dude's been garbage without Nash dishing off dimes to him.

Back
Top Bottom