Steve Nash Left Wife Cause She Got Pregnant By Teammate? *EDIT* Barbosa's Name Cleared!(?)

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Nash. Barry. Nowitzki. White players in relationships are taking serious Ls lately.
What was the Dirk story?

If the Nash story is true, I don't know what to say.
30t6p3b.gif

Well the Suns and Craptors play on the 25th, if Nash goes off we'll know it's true...or just confirm how $%$+@# of a team Toronto is

Well the Suns and Craptors play on the 25th, if Nash goes off we'll know it's true...or just confirm how $%$+@# of a team Toronto is

Dirk was caught up with a woman who was trying to swindle him apparently. Some broad named Crystal.

Dirk was caught up with a woman who was trying to swindle him apparently. Some broad named Crystal.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

He was engaged to be married to her when another man found her and had her arrested. She had pulled the same exact con on Tony Banks and other men earlier.

He was engaged to be married to her when another man found her and had her arrested. She had pulled the same exact con on Tony Banks and other men earlier.

Originally Posted by DMan14

anyone got a pic of the child? got to get maury.

Does it need Maury?...one has melatonin and the other has mellowtonin. Sounds easy to me.

Originally Posted by DMan14

anyone got a pic of the child? got to get maury.

Does it need Maury?...one has melatonin and the other has mellowtonin. Sounds easy to me.

Ah this? that was from 2 years ago no? I thought there was something more recent. IIRC she was that light-skinned jawn.
laugh.gif

Ah this? that was from 2 years ago no? I thought there was something more recent. IIRC she was that light-skinned jawn.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom