Steve Nash Left Wife Cause She Got Pregnant By Teammate? *EDIT* Barbosa's Name Cleared!(?)

Wow, wow!
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

Barbosa out of everybody... makes sense though because them two were boys. He probably was around Nash's family 24/7

Barbosa out of everybody... makes sense though because them two were boys. He probably was around Nash's family 24/7

This is messed up on so many levels if true.

Anyways, atleast Nash wont have to pay her child support and should have legitimate grounds not to give her divorce money.

This is messed up on so many levels if true.

Anyways, atleast Nash wont have to pay her child support and should have legitimate grounds not to give her divorce money.

Steve wins? That's the mother of his two children. Psychological L for life.

He seemed like, if there ever was one in the NBA, a man dedicated to monogamy and his family so I feel bad for him. I don't know how these friends/teammates do this crap to each other. Maybe if it's just a girlfriend, non-serious relationship, dude is a clown, and she throws herself on you and you use a rubber and it's JUST sex? Fair enough. But when families are in the mix? Trife.

He seemed like, if there ever was one in the NBA, a man dedicated to monogamy and his family so I feel bad for him. I don't know how these friends/teammates do this crap to each other. Maybe if it's just a girlfriend, non-serious relationship, dude is a clown, and she throws herself on you and you use a rubber and it's JUST sex? Fair enough. But when families are in the mix? Trife.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

She's going to be screwed in divorce court. Nash can basically argue it was a sham marriage because she never treated it like one. They haven't been married long. Barbosa is going to be locked into some serious monthly checks.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

She's going to be screwed in divorce court. Nash can basically argue it was a sham marriage because she never treated it like one. They haven't been married long. Barbosa is going to be locked into some serious monthly checks.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

But i mean like others have said it isnt exactly impossible, but celeb multi millionaire with a average joe woman. One you know they for the most part more then likely with you for a comeup, money, celeb/fame status. He imo shouldnt have even gotten married from the jump. I know yadda yadda he should be married be able to have happiness, but lets be real the chances of being on the level he at and someone who loves you just for you will be faithful and etc is like picking a needle in the haystack.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

But i mean like others have said it isnt exactly impossible, but celeb multi millionaire with a average joe woman. One you know they for the most part more then likely with you for a comeup, money, celeb/fame status. He imo shouldnt have even gotten married from the jump. I know yadda yadda he should be married be able to have happiness, but lets be real the chances of being on the level he at and someone who loves you just for you will be faithful and etc is like picking a needle in the haystack.

Back
Top Bottom