Steve Nash Left Wife Cause She Got Pregnant By Teammate? *EDIT* Barbosa's Name Cleared!(?)

Christ Geezus. At least don't do it to your own teammate
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is messed up on so many levels if true.

Anyways, atleast Nash wont have to pay her child support and should have legitimate grounds not to give her divorce money.

The judge will make sure nash gives her some money. And just b/c the baby may not be his the judge could make nash pay child support under the umbrella of "doing what's in the best interest of the child."

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is messed up on so many levels if true.

Anyways, atleast Nash wont have to pay her child support and should have legitimate grounds not to give her divorce money.

The judge will make sure nash gives her some money. And just b/c the baby may not be his the judge could make nash pay child support under the umbrella of "doing what's in the best interest of the child."

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Steve's reaction on delivery day after seeing the baby: 
70026814d8e88a5575f2e3b413f92f66e0d33675.gif

laugh.gif

Grimey on his wife and Barbosa's part if this is true.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Steve's reaction on delivery day after seeing the baby: 
70026814d8e88a5575f2e3b413f92f66e0d33675.gif

laugh.gif

Grimey on his wife and Barbosa's part if this is true.

Ooooh noooooo knightngale...
you gotta have """trust""".
Props to Steve for straight deading that.

Ooooh noooooo knightngale...
you gotta have """trust""".
Props to Steve for straight deading that.

Wow that's terrible.

When I think about it, I'd be 100x more pissed if someone impregnated my wife vs. just having sex.

On a figurative level it's terrible. The man occupied your wife's fertile womb with his genes for 9 months.

And then the fact that he was around the entire time. And if Nash was helping her during her pregnancy...crushing. I bet he thought back to all those times she used it as an excuse.

Feels bad man.

Wow that's terrible.

When I think about it, I'd be 100x more pissed if someone impregnated my wife vs. just having sex.

On a figurative level it's terrible. The man occupied your wife's fertile womb with his genes for 9 months.

And then the fact that he was around the entire time. And if Nash was helping her during her pregnancy...crushing. I bet he thought back to all those times she used it as an excuse.

Feels bad man.

Originally Posted by zxc123

woah
barbosa with the assist
and nash with the pass
laugh.gif

I feel bad for nash. It seems like he gives alot to various charities. His wife/ex-wife is apparently giving alot as well. scandalous.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by zxc123

woah
barbosa with the assist
and nash with the pass
laugh.gif

I feel bad for nash. It seems like he gives alot to various charities. His wife/ex-wife is apparently giving alot as well. scandalous.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom