Steve Nash Left Wife Cause She Got Pregnant By Teammate? *EDIT* Barbosa's Name Cleared!(?)

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Damn, if its true I feel bad for Nash
30t6p3b.gif

Dont like to judge but thats foul on so many levels. Having a child with one your teammates? Somethings are unforgivable, I wouldve left her too.

Dont like to judge but thats foul on so many levels. Having a child with one your teammates? Somethings are unforgivable, I wouldve left her too.

If that's real....shizzzz thats crazy. I'm gonna make sure i watch the next raps suns game.

If that's real....shizzzz thats crazy. I'm gonna make sure i watch the next raps suns game.

I heard this same story here in arizona but it was J Rich that knocked up nash's wife. Either way it seems one of those guys did it. And that is why we shipped out one of them so quickly.

I heard this same story here in arizona but it was J Rich that knocked up nash's wife. Either way it seems one of those guys did it. And that is why we shipped out one of them so quickly.

laugh.gif
It seems awkward but it does sort of seem to make sense. Lou seemed to be a pretty good contributor to the Suns last year when they made it to the WCF and they didn't bother re-signing him (which I found odd at the time) and the Warriors picked him up fairly cheap...

And the Suns have killed the Warriors every time we've played so far.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It seems awkward but it does sort of seem to make sense. Lou seemed to be a pretty good contributor to the Suns last year when they made it to the WCF and they didn't bother re-signing him (which I found odd at the time) and the Warriors picked him up fairly cheap...

And the Suns have killed the Warriors every time we've played so far.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Nash. Barry. Nowitzki. White players in relationships are taking serious Ls lately.
What was the Dirk story?

If the Nash story is true, I don't know what to say.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom