Steve Nash PE "Cradle Rock Low" Thread -- Vol. How Low Can You Go?

Huge oversight on Nike's part for not releasing these in the US.

I'd have bought at least 6 pairs at retail.

i'm speaking of the cradle rocks. dudes were playing in them throughout the season. but to each his own

When the thread got pushed to the top recently, it got me thinking. I have been thinking about a getting another pair - I have the Black/White version. I put it off for so long because I am trying to keep the sneaker count down. However, I went out and got the White/Grey pair. These shoes (based on me playing in them two times) seem pretty comfortable, and probably get better if you break them in more. The only thing I would recommend is not using thin socks with the shoes. Your toes will be much better off wearing proper socks, especially if you are actually using them for Basketball. These shoes are definitely not for everyone, but they are an understated, and simple, performance shoe.

Originally Posted by AntC

When the thread got pushed to the top recently, it got me thinking. I have been thinking about a getting another pair - I have the Black/White version. I put it off for so long because I am trying to keep the sneaker count down. However, I went out and got the White/Grey pair. These shoes (based on me playing in them two times) seem pretty comfortable, and probably get better if you break them in more. The only thing I would recommend is not using thin socks with the shoes. Your toes will be much better off wearing proper socks, especially if you are actually using them for Basketball. These shoes are definitely not for everyone, but they are an understated, and simple, performance shoe.

But will they perform good for all players? these seem like they'll only provide full performance for guards.. and quite frankly, as a guard, I gotta say I'm not really feelin' these, maybe the high tops.

^ A few odd big men in the NCAA and NBA have worn these in games, so it works for them. But I like I mentioned, the shoe is definitely not for everyone (based on looks and/or performance preferences). These are shoes that you have to try for yourself, and then make a judgement. I prefer the Kobe IVs, but I recognize the value of these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom