Still have an inaccurate post count or join date? We've got you covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how long it takes your post count from the old board to migrate to this board? I filled out the form several days ago.

Anyone know how long it takes your post count from the old board to migrate to this board? I filled out the form several days ago.

I know it has been over a month since I filled the survey out...

Edit:

I think I actually typed a number in wrong, so I redid it. That could be the reason for the delay on my end.

Last edited:
My join date was originally 12/2006. I can't prove it though, because my Yuku account was banned over at Sneakertalk because I stuck up for NikeTalk :\ >:

Same thing happened to me. I had like close to 9000 posts on the other NT/ST, but the new admins over there DELETED my yuku account because I asked for the correct link to the new NT in a post. :lol:

Last edited:
My join date was originally 12/2006. I can't prove it though, because my Yuku account was banned over at Sneakertalk because I stuck up for NikeTalk :\ >:

Same thing happened to me. I had like close to 9000 posts on the other NT/ST, but the new admins over there DELETED my yuku account because I asked for the correct link to the new NT in a post. :lol:

Yeah, same here! All I did was say something like "You mean to tell me that Niketalk moved, and these dudes are trying to fool members and pass Sneakertalk off as the new Niketalk?" Then they deleted my comment and banned me >:. I only lost around 200 posts in the move, but I lost almost 2 years from my join date. I really hate that I can't prove it. Anyone in the Jordan Brand section, though, knows that I've been around since 12/2006.

Last edited:
your not locked out of your old account. i sent you detailed instructions in our last PM.
Any chance you can help me get my old sn back? It's pokeyneil30

as previously stated before. all you have to do is PM me. im not going to be PMing members trying to help them out when they are too lazy to contact me.

Ok so i need to get my old NT accounts back along with getting date joined and post counts do i proceed with filling out that form? or is there another process? i know im late on getting my account fixed , i been lazy 

I was good I thought a couple months ago, but now my post count reset to zero and is showing 4 posts now. filled out the form as instructed so hopefully its sorted out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom