Still nice with them hands?

My bad
laugh.gif

Anyways we were having this conversation at work and the topic came up about how each one us would fair in a fight against someone of equal size and stature, talking it out is not an option, and the cal is not on you.

As for myself I haven't been in a fight since I was 13 and I'm 25 now. I'm quick on my feet and I think that I would come out of the fight with minimal bruises or at least less than my opponent.

My bad
laugh.gif

Anyways we were having this conversation at work and the topic came up about how each one us would fair in a fight against someone of equal size and stature, talking it out is not an option, and the cal is not on you.

As for myself I haven't been in a fight since I was 13 and I'm 25 now. I'm quick on my feet and I think that I would come out of the fight with minimal bruises or at least less than my opponent.

Originally Posted by jdi23

My bad
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You haven't been in a fight in 12 years and that leads you to believe you'll do ok?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

My bad
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You haven't been in a fight in 12 years and that leads you to believe you'll do ok?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everyone believes they can win, but its a whole different thing when you are actually fighting though.

I'm in the best physical shape of my life. And I've always been a rough guy.

...But grown man hands has changed a lot. I think my last fight was around 13, as well. So I don't really know what I'm capable of right now. I'm down to scrap though. I'm roughly 5'9" 163lbs. <11% body fat, max @ 225lbs, squat roughly 250lbs. Very slow reflexes though.

I'm in the best physical shape of my life. And I've always been a rough guy.

...But grown man hands has changed a lot. I think my last fight was around 13, as well. So I don't really know what I'm capable of right now. I'm down to scrap though. I'm roughly 5'9" 163lbs. <11% body fat, max @ 225lbs, squat roughly 250lbs. Very slow reflexes though.

everyone believes they can win, but its a whole different thing when you are actually fighting though.

Back
Top Bottom