Still nice with them hands?

Originally Posted by Demps

everyone believes they can win, but its a whole different thing when you are actually fighting though.

Pretty much just don't underestimate your opponent and you should have some kind of a chance.

everyone believes they can win, but its a whole different thing when you are actually fighting though.

Pretty much just don't underestimate your opponent and you should have some kind of a chance.

And all that focus "Imma weave with his punches and bounce on my toes" nonsense flies out the window when homie sock the million dollar baby out you....you better just swing anywhere you see an opening, might land a lucky blow and lean cuz

And all that focus "Imma weave with his punches and bounce on my toes" nonsense flies out the window when homie sock the million dollar baby out you....you better just swing anywhere you see an opening, might land a lucky blow and lean cuz

if dude is my size then its gon be a easy win for me. last fight was in the summer, so i still know wat i can do

if dude is my size then its gon be a easy win for me. last fight was in the summer, so i still know wat i can do

Honestly I havent been i a fight since 05. All i remember is being told that i couldve killed him bcuz i nearly slammed his head on the pavement.

havent fought since so i really dont know how id do.

Honestly I havent been i a fight since 05. All i remember is being told that i couldve killed him bcuz i nearly slammed his head on the pavement.

havent fought since so i really dont know how id do.

Back
Top Bottom