Stingiest things you've seen other people do?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Bought beer for my roommate once and dude payed me back in sacajawea dollars #cmonson
One time in middle school I let my friend borrow my bike to go to the mall and he sold it 
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
man i know your mom beat your +@*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, plus he was twice my size so i couldn't do anything about it. Just had to take the L and ask for a new Mongoose for my birthday 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- No man.....they dont:

....i mean, i guess one could say they're being stingy with their money, but when you read these stories its more about them being too broke to pay for it.

way to qualify the definition to fit your argument. 
Stingy and cheap in the context of this thread mean the exact same thing. 

[h1]cheap[/h1] 

adjective
costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: acheap dress.

costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.

charging low prices: a very cheap store.

of little account; of small value; mean; shoddy: cheapconduct; cheap workmanship.

embarrassed; sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.

obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.

of decreased value or purchasing power, as currencydepreciated due to inflation.

stingy; miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup ofcoffee.

.....didnt i just say that?  did you skip over the part where i said: "but when you read these stories its more about them being too broke to pay for it"

...jesus
laugh.gif

....to add to that, a gang of these stories are just people being shady. word to:

"asking for no salt just to get fresh fries" <--- thats what people call stingy?
laugh.gif

and
"one time i let my buddy borrow my bike to goto the mall and he sold it"

what is this wizardry

ar916 wrote:
ppl who claim they aren't hungry but pick at your food when you order lol
I absolutely hate this! He be straight staring at me with puppy eyes and everything when I eat
My other friend takes the extra large bags and soda cups out of the trash at amc and refills them for free

Not gonna lie pretty smart for the popcorn 
grin.gif

the stingiest !$#! i did is basic !$#!

its 3 of us at my crib chilling and playing madden

we feeling hungry so we decide to order some chinese

2 out of the 3 decide to order

the 3rd person acting like he don't want any

the food comes and this %*!%# gets a plate lol

I'm like @@%+ that !$#! %*!%#

u should of ordered

Few things here that I have seen and have been done to me.

1.) A buddy of mine's roommate has been taking the 12pk of Coke I buy whenever I would come over. I would have 1 or 2, leave it there (I have a rule, if you bring something you never take back). Next time I come over the next week or whenever, they're gone. And this has been a constant thing. So I bring it up. Im like bro why you keep stealing my cokes? I wouldnt mind if you replaced the 12pk every once in a blue. But dude you never replace that %%!%. He goes oh well its fair game since you leave them here. I replied to him, next time I come over and the cokes are missing and you havent replaced them, we're going to have a problem. lol I mean cmon man where is your courtesy? You know you didnt buy em so replace em every once in a while. That's all I'm asking. Not asking for you to replace it every time but you should every now and then since you are the only one taking them. I cant stand the dude. Makes good money like all of us and he does cheap %%!% like that. And dude wears socks with holes in them. You shouldnt be doing %%!% like that if you make 50k plus. Ok im going off subject here. lol

2.) A certain individual of our crew never ever, buys us a round when we go out. I buy everyone and their ladies multiple rounds and all of us except for one does the same. Bro if I buy you and your gf multiple rounds, I expect at least one for my gf and I. I just dont understand how someone can be so cheap. Who the hell teaches people these methods? lol

3.) The person who goes, "oh yeah lets go here", for example one time when we were debating what to do since it was a nice weekend day out, we decided to go to six flags. No problem, lets do it. We get there, dude goes yo I dont have any money, I'll get you next week. Really bro?

4.) You come to a house party empty handed. Man, you have to bring something. Its just courteous. And its always that person who drinks the most.

///rant.......... for now. haha

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

My cousin is a pharmacist and makes about 120k a year and has recently become some sort of elitist because if it. Sometimes we go to restaurants and eat and she can take one bite, not like the food and have the waiter just throw it away. It's flat out embarrassing and sad.

thats wack man, even if i made millions, i would prob ask for the food to go. just been brought up not to waste food. even if i dont want it, maybe someone else will. 

i hate cheap/stingy people.. when they do it to friends or even just acquaintances
yes i admit i can do some ghetto stuff myself.. but when it comes to social gatherings i put that aside.

so just this past xmas, i suggest that this year we give my gf's friends Nike stuff. Mind you these are not my primary friends, but just through my gf.
so one of her friends, we gave her a pack of nike no show 6 PACK socks, her husband a jordan cap, and their baby a jordan outfit.
i know its wrong to ask for anything in return, and i wasn't expecting much, it is the thought that counts, but man..

this is what we get,
I get 1 PAIR of WHITE no name plain flea market socks.
my gf gets 1 pair of white no show socks also flea market no name

now get this, if you go the fleamarket or anywhere that sells cheap socks, they come in bulk like 10 pack or something. You can tell by how the socks were given they were part of a bulk packaging yet we only get 1!!

being as she has been my gf's friend for over 10 years.. she also gives my gf one of those jewelry stands like this:

100903.jpg

the problem is she doesnt include the base stand!!!!!! so its useless. and it looks plain creepy, and again it cant even stand. it was incomplete, and ragged looking. why even include it!?
oh and a $5 starbucks gift card. thats what 1 DRINK!~

man i was sour. i would have preferred not getting anything than that.

and we never even got a thank you for the gifts we gave. just thinking about it makes me mad. i want to go off on them.

Happened to me today. In this case I was stingy
laugh.gif
. Went to Subway with some folks. I asked this broad if she wanted anything. She says no. So about 2 hours later I finally remembered I had a sub and wanted to eat. This girl sits across from me and asks for some
indifferent.gif
I mowed down that sub like it was nothing right in front of her. No dambs given. Even burped too. Gave that satisfied AHHHH after that. Her face was priceless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
. Went to Subway with some folks. I asked this broad if she wanted anything. She says no. So about 2 hours later I finally remembered I had a sub and wanted to eat. This girl sits across from me and asks for some
indifferent.gif
I mowed down that sub like it was nothing right in front of her. No dambs given. Even burped too. Gave that satisfied AHHHH after that. Her face was priceless
laugh.gif

Thats %%*%#! up
30t6p3b.gif
you couldnt even give her a lil piece cow?

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Thats %%*%#! up
30t6p3b.gif
you couldnt even give her a lil piece cow?

Nope
pimp.gif

For me was when i saw that movie Barber shop and the dude took a sip of her apple juice and she got super mad for no reason...
alien.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

My cousin is a pharmacist and makes about 120k a year and has recently become some sort of elitist because if it. Sometimes we go to restaurants and eat and she can take one bite, not like the food and have the waiter just throw it away. It's flat out embarrassing and sad.

thats wack man, even if i made millions, i would prob ask for the food to go. just been brought up not to waste food. even if i dont want it, maybe someone else will. 
Man.

I was dating a chick that would do this constantly; ate practically nothing and had the rest thrown away, she would hit me with the
eyes.gif
whenever I told her to take it to go. Abuelita taught me right, it's a straight up sin to throw away copious amounts of food, probably rolled in her grave a few times too smh.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Cold blooded but I aint eem mad

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Man.

I was dating a chick that would do this constantly; ate practically nothing and had the rest thrown away, she would hit me with the
eyes.gif
whenever I told her to take it to go. Abuelita taught me right, it's a straight up sin to throw away copious amounts of food, probably rolled in her grave a few times too smh.
I'm the same way, i never throw away food. Should of got the chicks leftovers to go and handed it to a bum or something. Better than getting tossed in the trash.

I'm seriously amazed that you guys haven't gone off or called out some if the people for these ridiculous stories.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Man.

eyes.gif
I'm the same way, i never throw away food. Should of got the chicks leftovers to go and handed it to a bum or something. Better than getting tossed in the trash.
Last 2 girls I dated would only eat small portions of their meals at restaurants, take in mind they're petite girls like 5'2 and 5'4 115 lbs max. So they would always get to go boxes. Iono why that always made me mad. getting like 2 meals off me like that you know? cause the next day or something i would hit em up again like what you doing lets go eat? and sometimes they would be lik ei jsut ate the left overs from eysterday
indifferent.gif
stingy why cant you just come with me and watch me eat or somethign?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Man.

eyes.gif
Last 2 girls I dated would only eat small portions of their meals at restaurants, take in mind they're petite girls like 5'2 and 5'4 115 lbs max. So they would always get to go boxes. Iono why that always made me mad. getting like 2 meals off me like that you know? cause the next day or something i would hit em up again like what you doing lets go eat? and sometimes they would be lik ei jsut ate the left overs from eysterday
indifferent.gif
stingy why cant you just come with me and watch me eat or somethign?
mad.gif
This is a whole nother issue though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Bought beer for my roommate once and dude payed me back in sacajawea dollars #cmonson
One time in middle school I let my friend borrow my bike to go to the mall and he sold it 
frown.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this literally made me cry
laugh.gif

I went to a salad bar today to get a tea. They make you buy the cup first. I buy my cup, put in two tea bags. Within ten seconds, an employee runs up on my like 'Did you pay for two teabags?' Bastard charged me for a second teabag.

That's stingy.

Saw the funniest thing yesterday! I was in Wal-Mart and I saw this female standing there lookin at the flavor of kool-aids. Next think I know, she has a jar in her purse and starts opening packets and dumping the sugar in there. I was
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom