STOCKX Hacked AGAIN

true.

but 2FA is still better than nothing. I feel like Stockx aint even trying
They aren’t

goat makes it harder to pay.

I haven’t bought in awhile but they don’t store cards or your PayPal. And cashing out your credits requires 2F

looks like StockX wants to make it easier for buyers but in the end it’s dangerous. Had to wipe all my cards on there and added. A $1 privacy card, thanks to whoever suggested.

glsd they didn’t use my debit card. Someone racked up 8k+ in charges last year (not via StockX) :smh: :smh: :smh:

Is this a second time or these still from the first time?
This probably the 2nd or 3rd time. Def not the first time considering any info leaked from before, they forced users to change passwords

mine was changed and way more difficult and consideringI haven’t logged in elsewhere nor used that password on another account or website, it was clearly hacked again.

Yah know what's crazy, I started this post after realizing alot of people got hacked. Yet Stockx as a company haven't came out and say anything. They are trash in terms of legit and living up to their reputation. Same for the major sneaker news channels like HYPEBEAST, HIGHSNOBIETY, and COMPLEX. None of these pubs are calling out Stockx to support the community. These three pubs are nothing but dogs of stockx's ads revenue.

I figured they got hacked again.

I sold a pair of kicks and they rejected them saying they were too wrinkled or showed signs of wear. It was a really weird response. It was like they combined two or three excuses in to one, and the sentences weren't even complete to make any sense.

I got them and compared them to my other pair, to make sure I missed something. I sold them right back that same day for $3 more.

I figured they rejected them, because someones account got hacked.

I'm convinced the owner(s) of this platform want to fail. Either that or they are somehow in on these hacks.

Don’t know if related but just had to cancel my cc for unauthorized payments. Same card that i was using on StockX.

I figured they got hacked again.

I sold a pair of kicks and they rejected them saying they were too wrinkled or showed signs of wear. It was a really weird response. It was like they combined two or three excuses in to one, and the sentences weren't even complete to make any sense.

I got them and compared them to my other pair, to make sure I missed something. I sold them right back that same day for $3 more.

I figured they rejected them, because someones account got hacked.

Can you post their reply

Bruh my PlayStation network account got hacked and someone copped $150 worth of games using my PayPal, the same payment method I used for the one and only purchase I ever made on StockX.

They straight up changed my associated email address with my PSN account so I couldn’t reset my password or anything like that. I had to talk to a dude in India for like 30 minutes to prove I was the real owner of the account smh. I blame StockX.

second time definitely cause my account is brand new. I deleted my old account and made a new one with a new card, and still got hacked. STOCKX is dead *** trash...

Bruh my PlayStation network account got hacked and someone copped $150 worth of games using my PayPal, the same payment method I used for the one and only purchase I ever made on StockX.

They straight up changed my associated email address with my PSN account so I couldn’t reset my password or anything like that. I had to talk to a dude in India for like 30 minutes to prove I was the real owner of the account smh. I blame StockX.

Good luck with that one, once had a ex run up $200 worth of items on her psn with my PayPal since forgot my information was on that damn system. PayPal told me it wasn’t fraudulent and refuse to give me back the money I got, got for. Had to hit up my bank to get money back but that old PayPal account hit the negative lol

Yup I didn't have any problems from the first hack but changed my passwords and then just on January 4 my shipping info was changed my currency was changed and I had 3 purchases pending but since I don't save any card info or PayPal info on my stockx account it didn't go thru.. I emailed them snapping told them to delete my account.. they emailed me back and said we are sorry this happened but thankful the purchases didn't go through so you'll be fine and we will remove all information from your account.. I just thought really? I'll be fine that's all you have to say...

I don't like Stock X or GOAT, I also hate reselling and everyone buying and flipping shoes and not even being into shoes or just now getting into shoes cause it's "cool"

Stock X looks great, GOAT looks old and out of touch. I don't use either, your boy still on eBay going strong.

Y'all really like StockX that much to the point that y'all didn't delete your accounts on the first go round? :lol:

I deleted the first time. Then recreated mine. I assumed (wrongly) a billion dollar company would get something like this squared away. Seems as though it's being buried though.

Goat definitely kills Stockx in terms of NYC and LA. They got flightclub to drop off the shoes to get the money instant unlike Stockx.

Back
Top Bottom