Stolen: Is This Another Instance Of Male Insecurity? (People With "Live-In" Please Respond)

So I know this couple... They live together...

The girl is in the house chilling & all of a sudden she gets a call from another guy.... a random call...

They chat it up for a bit... nothing too serious...

Her dude gets mad...

She gets mad at her dude for getting mad...

She was in the wrong, right???

I live with my chick and this would not fly. There are some instances, yes, where I wouldn't mind, but without background I'm gonna say that she was in the wrong.

She wrong. On the other hand wouldn't if shes answering it right in front of her dude then either shes mad disrespectful or it wasnt a big deal. Still she wrong.

She's wrong. Ain't nothing wrong with having male friends, but having a full blown conversation with dude in front of him is somewhat disrespectful. What is there to talk about?

Did he ask her first who it was or what it was about?

If he just yelled at her for having spoken to someone else, then he's at fault. But if she was secretive and/or has a history of hiding things, then she's at fault. Either way they have issues to work out (or they should just break up).

She's wrong. Ain't nothing wrong with having male friends, but having a full blown conversation with dude in front of him is somewhat disrespectful. What is there to talk about?
I would say that, except it sounds like they're always around each other. Now, if this was a date or they were in the middle of something together, it's a completely different story. Regardless, the rule should be: if you're going to answer a call or text when I'm around, you better tell me who it is or what it's about.

Last edited:

The girl is in the house chilling & all of a sudden she gets a call from another guy.... a random call...

Her dude gets mad...

What do you mean by random call?

Some random dude she doesn't know?

If it's a male friend it's all good as long as she wasn't flirting and as long as she isn't trying to hide anything when I ask her who was she talking to.

But chatting it up with some random dude :x :smh:

DC you need to keep your "wife" in check,

no wonder you always respond with misogynistic remarks.

you let your woman walk all over you.

depends on the time of the call.

If it's in the middle of the day/afternoon and a dude is calling, oh well....could be anything (work, cousin, friend, social, ex-lover, dude trying to smash- either way not much I can really do about that)

But if dude is calling at night, when my girl and I are living together, she needs to know to not even answer that call, and he needs to know to not even make that call.

Her dude gets mad...

From what I'm reading, she isn't in any wrong. Her dude needs to be a little realistic and show some trust.

But if it's a random dude rather than a random call....

corny. nothing wrong here, unless me and girl were having dinner or i was spanking her... but if we're just chillin around the apt, **** thats cool with me i'll go watch tv

That's straight insecurity! But I know the female haters are gonna come in and save face.

It's a random call, meaning she didn't know the dude.

Story doesn't even give further details.

Back
Top Bottom