Stone Cold Steve Austin Appreciation Vol. OH HELL YEAHHH!

Stone Cold > The Rock

They're both wrestling gods but I can't see how u can say otherwise.
I'm glad I was fortunate enough to witness the Austin era as it happened.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember getting in trouble in elementary for giving out Stone Cold stunners in the cafeteria and playground. We made belts and brought them to school and wrestled for them at recess...
pimp.gif

So many stories and hurt bodies
roll.gif

Stone Cold > The Rock

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember getting in trouble in elementary for giving out Stone Cold stunners in the cafeteria and playground. We made belts and brought them to school and wrestled for them at recess...
pimp.gif

roll.gif

smokin.gif

God I miss my childhood...like the other guy said, I'm happy I grew up in the era of stone cold Steve Austin and The Rock :tongue:imp :tongue:imp

smokin.gif

God I miss my childhood...like the other guy said, I'm happy I grew up in the era of stone cold Steve Austin and The Rock :tongue:imp :tongue:imp

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Stone Cold > The Rock

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

i remember wrestling like that too and getting in trouble for it during recess. 

i had some wrestling toys similar to these http://www.toywiz.com/wwe...DFy5yxjKcCFR9Ngwod8kI-cw

and we came up with a system where each person would do a move with your opponents wrestler and then pin them, roll a dice 3 times, and you needed a 3 at the end to win the fight.

it was legit at the time 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Stone Cold > The Rock

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

i remember wrestling like that too and getting in trouble for it during recess. 

i had some wrestling toys similar to these http://www.toywiz.com/wwe...DFy5yxjKcCFR9Ngwod8kI-cw

and we came up with a system where each person would do a move with your opponents wrestler and then pin them, roll a dice 3 times, and you needed a 3 at the end to win the fight.

it was legit at the time 
laugh.gif

#3 after Rock and HBK being 1st...very close tho...Stone Cold was the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...when that glass broke...
Spoiler [+]
We need a HBK Appreciation Thread now
laugh.gif

Back