Stone Cold Steve Austin Appreciation Vol. OH HELL YEAHHH!

#3 after Rock and HBK being 1st...very close tho...Stone Cold was the man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...when that glass broke...
Spoiler [+]
We need a HBK Appreciation Thread now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Stone Cold > The Rock

They're both wrestling gods but I can't see how u can say otherwise.
I'm glad I was fortunate enough to witness the Austin era as it happened.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember getting in trouble in elementary for giving out Stone Cold stunners in the cafeteria and playground. We made belts and brought them to school and wrestled for them at recess...
pimp.gif

So many stories and hurt bodies
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i remember wrestling like that too and getting in trouble for it during recess.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow... thanks for reminding me of my childhood.

(middle school) we literally would do this during passing time in the halls, the quad, cafeteria etc. No one was ever safe, we eventually just had our backs against the wall, even then we just got sneakier and still did damage.
we all had our signatures.
I had a Diamond Cutter and the Sharpshooter... Yes i pulled off successful sharpshooters on the quad and hallways of my school.
the group as a whole got in SO much trouble, never stopped up. And i never was caught.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Stone Cold > The Rock

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember getting in trouble in elementary for giving out Stone Cold stunners in the cafeteria and playground. We made belts and brought them to school and wrestled for them at recess...
pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

i remember wrestling like that too and getting in trouble for it during recess.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow... thanks for reminding me of my childhood.

(middle school) we literally would do this during passing time in the halls, the quad, cafeteria etc. No one was ever safe, we eventually just had our backs against the wall, even then we just got sneakier and still did damage.
we all had our signatures.
I had a Diamond Cutter and the Sharpshooter... Yes i pulled off successful sharpshooters on the quad and hallways of my school.
the group as a whole got in SO much trouble, never stopped up. And i never was caught.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow I thought me and my homies was the only ones scrapping like that in school. We had the DX back then and all. Dudes used to raise they hands and go to the bathroom and meet up in there and just start scrapping...throwing dudes into the towel dispensers and %*#%
laugh.gif
...flipping middle fingers and dx chops all day. Got so bad they banned all wrestling talk..clothing from school....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good ol days

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow I thought me and my homies was the only ones scrapping like that in school. We had the DX back then and all. Dudes used to raise they hands and go to the bathroom and meet up in there and just start scrapping...throwing dudes into the towel dispensers and %*#%
laugh.gif
...flipping middle fingers and dx chops all day. Got so bad they banned all wrestling talk..clothing from school....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good ol days

in the computer lab at school, i legitimately almost started screaming watching that first video. man i miss my childhood. AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE....

EDIT: anyone have the video of stone cold hitting stephanie mcmahon with the stunner?

in the computer lab at school, i legitimately almost started screaming watching that first video. man i miss my childhood. AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE....

EDIT: anyone have the video of stone cold hitting stephanie mcmahon with the stunner?

Austin pretty much carried the wwf on his back during when wcw was taking over the wrestling game during the nwo era. Without a question of a doubt, wwf wouldve went to crap without austin during that period. So in conclusion, Austin 3:16 GOAT.

Austin pretty much carried the wwf on his back during when wcw was taking over the wrestling game during the nwo era. Without a question of a doubt, wwf wouldve went to crap without austin during that period. So in conclusion, Austin 3:16 GOAT.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Yeah, I was watching heavy from 1998 til like 03 or 04. IDK what happened, either I lost interest or the storyline just started sucking lol

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Yeah, I was watching heavy from 1998 til like 03 or 04. IDK what happened, either I lost interest or the storyline just started sucking lol

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good ol days

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man! they sure did Ban it from ours too... that and for some reason pokemon? was never my thing but everyone has their likes.
any way, that sure didn't stop us from being mad reckless.
DX chops and middle fingers all day at our school as well.....
laugh.gif

easy to see why we miss those days. dumb +*# kids. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good ol days

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man! they sure did Ban it from ours too... that and for some reason pokemon? was never my thing but everyone has their likes.
any way, that sure didn't stop us from being mad reckless.
DX chops and middle fingers all day at our school as well.....
laugh.gif

easy to see why we miss those days. dumb +*# kids. 
roll.gif

Stone Cold > The Rock

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
Thissssss x1000

Stone Cold > The Rock

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
Thissssss x1000

Someone embed the video when austin returns to aid WWF and does like 10 stunners in the ring.

FAVORITE of all time.

*calls up buddies for a royal rumble match* 

Someone embed the video when austin returns to aid WWF and does like 10 stunners in the ring.

FAVORITE of all time.

*calls up buddies for a royal rumble match* 

I remember getting in trouble in elementary for giving out Stone Cold stunners in the cafeteria and playground

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*J.R.*........"and BUSINESS if about to pick up"

I remember getting in trouble in elementary for giving out Stone Cold stunners in the cafeteria and playground

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*J.R.*........"and BUSINESS if about to pick up"

Back
Top Bottom