Stop being girls, NW kids post your damn pic's.

just took this pic after reading the post..

my two favorite j's ... haha ... yea it's a coincidence....

NT-1.JPG

my 20th bday.... I CANT WAIT TILL I TURN 21!!!!!!! a lot of my friends say that they are going to get me @#%$, lol

people who where there wearing north face. im the dude holding the victoria secret box
245n8jk.jpg

245n6af.jpg

Newsense- Ahh were you the guy in the back of my class that would make frrrt/phoot noises & point to the finest girl in class and say it was her? I knew you looked familiar. :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​

I didn't go to school. My dad used to say all the time "Little Fame, school ain't no damn good for nothing. Ya hear me, I ain't go to no damn school and I got me plenty of good jobs"

shugaray-nah that was prolly hov. i was the one who slept.

heres me and the new wifey.

sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

245n8jk.jpg

man I feel left outta the TNF crew up there. I gotta get these tees to the non-wearing TNF squadron to rep our taste in style/music. Jared, what color you want? Jane already called the kiwi/strawberry colorway and Honey wants the white one...well because she sez thats the color of a ghost.
24lu7pi.jpg

[/b]​

Quote:
man I feel left outta the TNF crew up there. I gotta get these tees to the non-wearing TNF squadron to rep our taste in style/music. Jared, what color you want? Jane already called the kiwi/strawberry colorway and Honey wants the white one...well because she sez thats the color of a ghost.

I will take the brown/green one so i can blend in with the trees!!
KAGE NO BUSHIN JUSTU!

Back
Top Bottom