Stores that let you prepay for Jordans

I have found several stores locally that will let me prepay for Jordan Shoes and I just walk in on the release day and pick them up. I only pay retail at that. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deltadogman

I have found several stores locally that will let me prepay for Jordan Shoes and I just walk in on the release day and pick them up. I only pay retail at that. 

ok 

I'm talking retail stores with receipts. Man, I've bought Lebron 9's in my area at store cost(69.00) because they don't sell here and when shoes don't sell after a while they run them at their price to recoup. In my area their are still alot of family owned old style shoes stores that had NIKE accounts before all this new hype. Believe me, I'm not trying to sell just checking to see if anybody else is as lucky. And if you think they're not doing this at major retailers you crazy and stupid. I was paying the guy at The local major chain 40.00 bucks to hold pairs but the mom and pops do it for free as long as you pay up front. Some of them will let you wallk with them before  the release date. You know they get the shoes in the store weeks before they come out.

I'm talking retail stores with receipts. Man, I've bought Lebron 9's in my area at store cost(69.00) because they don't sell here and when shoes don't sell after a while they run them at their price to recoup. In my area their are still alot of family owned old style shoes stores that had NIKE accounts before all this new hype. Believe me, I'm not trying to sell just checking to see if anybody else is as lucky. And if you think they're not doing this at major retailers you crazy and stupid. I was paying the guy at The local major chain 40.00 bucks to hold pairs but the mom and pops do it for free as long as you pay up front. Some of them will let you wallk with them before  the release date. You know they get the shoes in the store weeks before they come out.
No one cares...lol

I hear you man.  There is a spot around my way that lets me prepay for shoes too.  It's a mom and pop type spot also.  The only drawback is that if you find a fault with the shoe you have to choose something else because they don't do refunds.  
frown.gif
  But they are legit so that's never a problem for me. 
happy.gif

You cared enough to reply! LOL! Post like these are for those who can contribute similar situations not those who are looking to interject personal opinion. And remeber that your post are archived prozac4312, You just bought your first Original(OG) Jordans on July 5, 2012 and they are XV's(15) at that. That shoe was really more of a lifestyle shoe, grow up.

You cared enough to reply! LOL! Post like these are for those who can contribute similar situations not those who are looking to interject personal opinion. And remeber that your post are archived prozac4312, You just bought your first Original(OG) Jordans on July 5, 2012 and they are XV's(15) at that. That shoe was really more of a lifestyle shoe, grow up.
Cool story, bro.

How's that 1990 Mazda Miata running?

happy.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Share the wealth/knowledge?

I'm not trying to do any reselling. Just throwing a hint out there for those who can read between the lines, after reading a post about camping out and people get trampled and arrested over these shoes, I really felt the need to! MOm and Pops stores and traveling to stores in small towns.

.................... your 'hint' is probably one of the most obvious things in today's sneaker game. it's the trouble of actually finding a store like the ones you describe that's the problem. so if you're not going to help some of us out by hooking it up with store names, etc. why post this at all? i thought the whole point of this was to share your knowledge of spots that would make an NTer's day easier. if all you came to do was share COMMON KNOWLEDGE.................................well.. then............

thank you for nothing.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Share the wealth/knowledge?
 Mom and Pops stores and traveling to stores in small towns.

Mom and Pops stores along with stores in small towns with very small demand don't get very much supply. This is the reason why I go to the extremely packed mall by me instead of the less known about mall.. the packed mall received hundreds of pairs per store while the less known mall will get 14 pairs each store.

If you can prepay, great. Good for you. Not everybody has a store around them that does that, though.

Also, this thread would be a lot more successful had you actually stated in your original post what you aimed to accomplish with this thread.. I.E.- asking a question, or telling people to elaborate on the issue. Instead of doing this, you simply typed a 1 1/2 sentence intro bragging about your retail hookup. Maybe next time, champ.

What is the point of this thread? Is it a thread disguised as a humble brag, minus the humble part?

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^He wants attention.

Attention, not hardly! Thanks anyway, WANT TO BUYER, LOL. Also, even with 200  pair to a store the odds are very slim with 1000 people in line! And I'm sure those people who have above limited comprehension skills understood the jist of this post. MY O'MY, the internet, where keystrokes are unlimited and common sense is the quite the opposite.

If you were going to post this thread with the full intent of not revealing your spot, then why post at all? I've been around NT long enough to know that this thread really doesn't contribute anything to discussion, etc. Mods should probably lock this up.

The shoe game has def changed in the last few years. Let me continue to miss out on Js on release day in my own misery, k?

^He wants attention.

Attention, not hardly! Thanks anyway, WANT TO BUYER, LOL. Also, even with 200  pair to a store the odds are very slim with 1000 people in line! And I'm sure those people who have above limited comprehension skills understood the gist of this post. MY O'MY, the internet, where keystrokes are unlimited and common sense is the quite the opposite.

FTFY.

^He wants attention.

Attention, not hardly! Thanks anyway, WANT TO BUYER, LOL. Also, even with 200  pair to a store the odds are very slim with 1000 people in line! And I'm sure those people who have above limited comprehension skills understood the jist of this post. MY O'MY, the internet, where keystrokes are unlimited and common sense is the quite the opposite.

roll.gif
the only shoes that attracted anywhere near 1,000 people out here were the Concords.. and each big store got around 300 pairs a pop.. 3 big stores in my mall... roughly over a 900 pairs, not including the two smaller retail stores (Sheikhs and Shoe Palace). Odds were pretty good.. trust me the numbers are accurate cause I was in the last 75% of the line and by the time I got to my store they still had a full size run. The only problem was the mass of people acting idiotic, but just steer clear and let the idiots fight and you are even good off that.

Back
Top Bottom