story of a girl

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by krazyg

I enjoyed this thread.
I like how people are calling this girl conceded and stuck up but have never talked to her. 
laugh.gif
. . Take a look in mirror, or wait take a look at some of your old pictures and see what phase you were in at the age of 15 to now. . Mad props to girl for at least traveling and doing some wild stuff, most people cant even change the brand of shoes they wear. 
eyes.gif
 . . Plus she was down for the 
pimp.gif
 and the shrooms. . She probably makes for a good conversation. Maybe alil to free spirited to call my wife, but enough to run around with for 5 years like Jenny from Forest Gump. . 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

I enjoyed this thread.
I like how people are calling this girl conceded and stuck up but have never talked to her. 
laugh.gif
. . Take a look in mirror, or wait take a look at some of your old pictures and see what phase you were in at the age of 15 to now. . Mad props to girl for at least traveling and doing some wild stuff, most people cant even change the brand of shoes they wear. 
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
 and the shrooms. . She probably makes for a good conversation. Maybe alil to free spirited to call my wife, but enough to run around with for 5 years like Jenny from Forest Gump. . 

She's sooo
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

If I were to document my life I'd be a scrawny Asian kid with thrift store clothes to oversized baggy jeans and shirts to skin tight clothing to slim fits now.

I enjoyed this thread.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
Son said conceded.  I give up, you win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I enjoyed this thread.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
Son said conceded.  I give up, you win
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 wow . . .just caught that . . .Oops I concede 

I enjoyed this thread.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I thought it was interesting. Girl seems like a stuck up *%%$% though. Oh, and she looked like she was quick to give up the P
laugh.gif
not to alex tho
tired.gif

4275416109_33cbd2eccf_o.jpg
let this be a lesson to all of ya...dont let a girl turn you into alex.

Back
Top Bottom