STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

I thought that was just a FL thing back in the 90s
pimp.gif

Went to check out schmoes review, but stopped it after they didn't mention mc ren 

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they have vanilla ice in this movie? Since they have suge in it lol would be hilarious to see a reenactment of the balcony incident

Suge was on set for this movie?

Seem like the story gonna be hella fabricated with everyone involved

Last edited:
word. This is the only negative i've gathered from all the reviews.

Only negative huh?

You will never get the real true story about anyone unless its a biography or documentary because studios wont allow it. Mostly every biopic is fabricated for entertainment purposes

Eazy e not being alive and unable to tell his side of the store is a major gripe i have with this film being made

Last edited:
It must be one of those crazy amc theatres with the restaurant in them and hundreds of those freestyle machines. Those freestyle machines arent no joke

Saw a special screening Tuesday , 9/10
Would have been 10/10 but the snoop character ain't really look or sound like snoop . Shoulda got nippsey .
The actor that played eazy-e Jason mitchell stole the show .

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a oscar nomination , that phenomenal .

Last edited:
Saw a special screening too. We was chanting f*** tha police at the cops in the theater after. Just Kidding we didn't do that.

Why is Tupac in this film? Around `87, `88 he was probably in high school doing ballet in Marin City. Sounds like a cash grab.
pac only in like one scene and it's probably around 94' cus he was recording hail mary in the studio and dre played the California love beat for him .

Last edited:
Good movie the cat who played Eazy did a helluva job. They casted everyone perfect except for Ren imo. Cube Jr and the guy who played Dre were spot on.

Last edited:
does the movie end with dre selling beats by dre to apple ?

If you stay for all the ending credit scenes..... yes as the ending credits are rolling it has cut scenes of each NWA members and they accomplishments / brands / artist over the years

if you leave after the initial ending then.... no it initially ends with Dre n Suge

Movie was amazing. They did Eazy justice. Infact dre cube and eazy were spot on. But Eazy stole the show.

exactly how felt

surprised that they actually got the characters right! minus Snoop! But hey they FINALLY got 2Pac right in movie from the smile to everything also they kept saying how 2pac is in the studio night and day so you really got to see how much work Pac really put in

The DOC had a legit chunk in the movie... loved that

and once I knew Dre was on board as a producer of the movie I knew we was gonna get classic music played all through scenes and honestly that makes a movie special like how Scarface had classic songs playing through scenes

the one thing I hated minus snoop was....

that the movie ended

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom