Strange object washed up on Japan's shore after the tsunami

anyone speak japanese? is she saying it smells bad at one point... that would debunk it NOT being organic... whats weirding me out is the intricate tic tac toe board on its "shell"..

it appears to be gelatinous on its underside tho not unlike some sear urchins ive seen on animal planet and the likes...

I found this on vacation in Kauai this past summer... so I can def imagine this being real life

it was rock hard... pause... and had spines so u couldnt squeeze it or get punctured... the white things were soft silica like tenticles that anchored it to things (it tried attaching to my foot) and in the center it had a jelly like "eye"... so crazy

That is clearly an earthquake generator weapon that was developed by some unknown nation who secretly hates the Japanese. The secret to a successful attack on another country is to make it look like a natural disaster. Brilliant dudes.

That is clearly an earthquake generator weapon that was developed by some unknown nation who secretly hates the Japanese. The secret to a successful attack on another country is to make it look like a natural disaster. Brilliant dudes.

Originally Posted by Ground King

Playstation 4
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

anyone speak japanese? is she saying it smells bad at one point... that would debunk it NOT being organic... whats weirding me out is the intricate tic tac toe board on its "shell"..

it appears to be gelatinous on its underside tho not unlike some sear urchins ive seen on animal planet and the likes...

I found this on vacation in Kauai this past summer... so I can def imagine this being real life

it was rock hard... pause... and had spines so u couldnt squeeze it or get punctured... the white things were soft silica like tenticles that anchored it to things (it tried attaching to my foot) and in the center it had a jelly like "eye"... so crazy

Really? You need to get out more, thats not anything strange, its a sea urchin.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my son tried to make it seem like he discovered it or smth

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my son tried to make it seem like he discovered it or smth

Back