Strange/Random things ur girl does/did, vol. He was starin at me + Socks Appreciation

lol my girl doesnt like when we have coats on and my coat rubs up against hers. she said it feels weird and sounds weird.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

For OG topic:
My girl does all kinds of weird stuff. I guess the weirdest one (to me, at least) is that she forces herself not to moan during
devil.gif
. She says it makes her feel in control. *Kanye Shrug.*

For Sock Appreciation:
Black socks, year round.
pimp.gif
Black socks FTW.
pimp.gif

My girl is obsessed with Spock. Young and old, but not the new one (Zachary Quinto).
alien.gif

But she laughs when she asks what I'm doing and I tell her I'm playin MW2.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

she says a prayer before turns her car on.

I do that driving home from school. My biggest fear is dying in a car accident on the highway. Half the time I don't even take the highway home cuz im soscared. SMH

My girl loves watching pr0n
She rarely ever eats without spilling something on herself (**** get in the way)

As for socks, I only go barefoot when I'm taking a shower or if it's extremely hot in my house. I got the softest feet in the world because of it, mygirl is jealous cuz she gotta use the Ped-Egg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Check it, I CAN'T sleep uncovered. On cold nights, I bundle up. On warm ones, I blanket. On hot ones, I suffer restlessly as I fling the covers on and off all night because I instinctivly feel a need to hide when I feel vulnerable,

which ain't have **%+ to do with **%+
smh.gif
I'm the same way, itll be @#$@%@ 90 degrees and I still need to be fully covered when I sleep. otherwise i just feel vulnerable as @#%$ all huddled up by myself
laugh.gif
I do the same thing, i hate sleeping with just a sheet even when its hot, feeling like a white girl down a dark alley way
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

shes nuts bro.
she prolly gonna try and scare you on the cool... so watch out for KG face taped to the mirror.

also... ur burnt if you dont wear socks when u walk around.
you ever step on a random twig that got on your carpet somehow?
*$*+ pierced my foot.
Nah, she threw the face in the trash and purposely poured stuff on it so that I wouldn't go and grab it
laugh.gif
I def was gon tape it to somethin in the mornin when she got up.
laugh.gif
if you really wanna be a funny dude.... go buy 5 more boxes... cut out all the faces and tape them every where. but dont let her know u even bought the cereal. and act like you dont even see the faces. lol. one in the shower. one in the fridge. one in her purse... awww man... this has epic potential.

roll.gif
roll.gif

this definitely sounds like something i would do, just to mess with her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

shes nuts bro.
she prolly gonna try and scare you on the cool... so watch out for KG face taped to the mirror.

also... ur burnt if you dont wear socks when u walk around.
you ever step on a random twig that got on your carpet somehow?
*$*+ pierced my foot.
Nah, she threw the face in the trash and purposely poured stuff on it so that I wouldn't go and grab it
laugh.gif
I def was gon tape it to somethin in the mornin when she got up.
laugh.gif
if you really wanna be a funny dude.... go buy 5 more boxes... cut out all the faces and tape them every where. but dont let her know u even bought the cereal. and act like you dont even see the faces. lol. one in the shower. one in the fridge. one in her purse... awww man... this has epic potential.

roll.gif
roll.gif

this definitely sounds like something i would do, just to mess with her
laugh.gif

The shower one would be lulz. Especially if she hops in while groggy in the morning

I can just imagine it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

She leaves the faucet running the ENTIRE time she cooks. It's ******ed.
That is ******ed
laugh.gif

My girl tries to cup my fart and throw it at my face. ha

Back
Top Bottom