STRANGE SOUNDS HEARD WORLD WIDE...QUE?

I didn't watch the entire 15min clip, but I didn't even notice any commentary at all when I skimmed through it....people just listening and being quiet the whole time...I would have at least said something if I was recording
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Sounds like really scary, interdimentional, other-worldly dubstep or the smoke monster escaped the island.

this is the first thing i thought of
laugh.gif

this is one of those things in which people wouldn't believe you. with or without evidence.

why are people outside doing nothing with their cameras on?

wow, thing is i heard some noises the other day outside pretty much whats in the video. im outside thinkin WTH is this??

im spooked
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wow, thing is i heard some noises the other day outside pretty much whats in the video. im outside thinkin WTH is this??

im spooked
frown.gif

its been proven that you're a troll bruh why should we believe you.

im a troll? proven?
roll.gif
please leave

never even seen you or heard of you brah, dont come at me talking nonsense and i was being dead serious about the noise, this was 3 days ago when i heard it. night time too.

the audio of the noise in the czech video did not match the cell phone and many other ones. Interesting concept though.

yo on the real, im from one of those canadian cities in the video (windsor, on) and i remember seeing that stuff all over the paper this past summer. I never heard it because it was occurring in the west side of town. I really wanted to hear too..lol but i m sure its nothing

Back
Top Bottom