STRANGE SOUNDS HEARD WORLD WIDE...QUE?

first thought:
 underground "military installations"

3rd eye so wide shut right now
nerd.gif

Man, double rainbow dude was geeking at a rainbow.

These people didn't even make one comment on how some freaky sounds were coming out of the sky that sounded like we were all gonna get sacrificed to Galactus.

Fake. I swear people either want to believe we're all going to get wiped out one day or they secretly want to be enslaved by some extra terrestrial beings.

Steady.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

no one on NT heard it? How come there isn't panic running amok?

Yeah it happened around the world but no one on NT heard it?

look at the videos.  there's no one in ANY of those videos reacting to the sounds.  in response to everyone claiming they heard these or that they're real

youneedmorepeople.jpg

they're talkin about this on coast to coast am

looks like the video OP posted is fake

ppl have been goin on youtube editing videos to make it sound like its happening in their city

the canada, switzerland and malaysia sounds are the only ones that are legit as of now

The first sound sounds kinda peaceful lol...but on a serious note, i cant wait until 2012 passes...so conspiracy theorist can move on to the next theory/conspiracy

Originally Posted by bay1591

The first sound sounds kinda peaceful lol...but on a serious note, i cant wait until 2012 passes...so conspiracy theorist can move on to the next theory/conspiracy

How do you dismiss video evidence as a theory or conspiracy?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

im a troll? proven?
roll.gif
please leave

never even seen you or heard of you brah, dont come at me talking nonsense and i was being dead serious about the noise, this was 3 days ago when i heard it. night time too.

I mean, you did try to play it off that you were the real Zyzz off bb.com...so...

Check out the sounds of this monster.

Supposed to be some artistic expression but Yoko Ono is just nuts in general.

Back
Top Bottom