STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Ken is easy
Sagat is too strong
grin.gif

grin.gif
PSHHH I be laying sagat down with the quickness ..its all in timing histiger shots

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

damn i just played alex valle on PSN.. dude has a sick ryu
eek.gif
Alex gives me first to 10 sessions on Live. I can barely win 1 match
frown.gif

I need to get back on Live soon
mad.gif
i beat valle 6-4 last night, then again he uses ryu, abel has the advantage. u use bison, that matchup makes me want to %+*!#%+ punch babies
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i hate zangief man, dude does that stupid spin and always has priority
FOR REAL!! doesnt that spin go thru projectiles also? its kinda dumb how u have to press one button to do that while im pressin charge backforward punch to do blankas roll...

I tried to use Abel 4 months ago. He has far too many bad matchups IMO to make up for his good ones

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Ken is easy
Sagat is too strong
grin.gif

grin.gif
PSHHH I be laying sagat down with the quickness ..its all in timing his tiger shots
You not playin the right Sagats if you thinkin about tiger shots.... That knee and regular heavy kick that takes up half the screen
smh.gif
mad.gif

sorry my gt is acually robgva703. i put my psn name on accident. imma be on in about an hour or an hour in a half. gotta unlock everybody.

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

FOR REAL!! doesnt that spin go thru projectiles also? its kinda dumb how u have to press one button to do that while im pressin charge back forward punch to do blankas roll...
pimp.gif

FOR REAL!! doesnt that spin go thru projectiles also? its kinda dumb how u have to press one button to do that while im pressin charge back forward punch to do blankas roll...
yep, my tiger shot went right through that sucker. ridiculous.

yep, my tiger shot went right through that sucker. ridiculous.

if gief is spinning, you kick him in the face

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Anyone play with C. Viper? This video makes me want to start playing with her

C. Viper is awesome, one of my favorite female characters. Her moves are pretty easy to learn too.

Faced 3 Akumas in a row just now, smacked all but one of em.

Dude hit me with the Raging Demon....perfect timing and everything, all good though.

Originally Posted by rcdp

I tried to use Abel 4 months ago. He has far too many bad matchups IMO to make up for his good one
yeah, abel is only effective against shotos, even then it's a 50% battle since abel doesnt really have an anti air or reversal. all opponentshave to do is randomly jump in the air, you can't do much about it. even then its a guessing game.

problem with C.Viper is her defense. She's a damn good juggler though.

Sagat IS too strong...which is why I use him
laugh.gif

I almost never have to resort to supers/ultras because his hits take off so much.

Ken is easy especially when you get the ones that either jump forward for the sweep or shoryuken all day.

Guiles and Blankas piss me off
smh.gif

A good vega will frustrate me as well. jumpin all over the screen.

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

damn i just played alex valle on PSN.. dude has a sick ryu
eek.gif
Alex gives me first to 10 sessions on Live. I can barely win 1 match
frown.gif

I need to get back on Live soon
mad.gif
i beat valle 6-4 last night, then again he uses ryu, abel has the advantage. u use bison, that matchup makes me want to %+*!#%+ punch babies
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Nice! But his main is Bison. I know he got rid of his PS3 awhile ago. I guess he picked one up again cuz Evo is gonna be on PS3. Yo but we havesome good matches. Your Abel is solid as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

u use bison, that matchup makes me want to %+*!#%+ punch babies
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
have you try sdtekken?he use bison
nerd.gif