STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by AirFreshAzn

Worst time to have red ring....

lol tell me about it my elite just got the RROD on Wed night, i really wanted it for the 360, but i guess imma try to cop it a little early for the PS3

wow... ive only seen the joystick. might have to get me two of those...

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Word is Street Fighter IV is entirely SOLD OUT in JAPAN.

NCTwin wrote:
Really?? I wish I would've known. I'm new out here, so it would've been cool to meet a fellow NTer.
What were you wearing (no Kanye)?

Black Tee with white thermal under, scifen jeans and Zoom Talache Hi's. You weren't the one with the black Undefeated fitted, were you??

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Black Tee with white thermal under, scifen jeans and Zoom Talache Hi's. You weren't the one with the black Undefeated fitted, were you??

laugh.gif

Was it that obvious I'm an NTer?

Man i would've bought the joystick if I knew these things were limited and sold out! Jeeze look how much these suckers are going for on ebay! Jeeze. $285for the current one with still time left.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man i would've bought the joystick if I knew these things were limited and sold out! Jeeze look how much these suckers are going for on ebay! Jeeze. $285 for the current one with still time left.
I gave y'all a heads up they were arriving early this past week.

All I do @ work is watch these auctions. Saw 2 TE FightSticks go past $340+.

Seems like value is declining a bit as people start getting the FightSticks they want.

Anyone know what the deal is with the TE's at retailers? I know they got a bunch of preorders comin in, but Im wonderin if theyre gettin some to sell atthe store, or If and when you can pre-order for the 2nd shipment. Any Gamestop employees in here?

Where is the best place to get the tourney sticks? I asked the guy at my local Gamestop and they weren't even sure if they were going to receive a shipmentof them. But I know for sure I have my game fully paid off. I'll probably play the game with the regular controller first and then get a tourney stick.

LiveMyReality wrote:
Where is the best place to get the tourney sticks? I asked the guy at my local Gamestop and they weren't even sure if they were going to receive a shipment of them. But I know for sure I have my game fully paid off. I'll probably play the game with the regular controller first and then get a tourney stick.

Good luck getting a TE stick for retail. They are not even in gamestops computer no more, so no pre-order. Plus, they have more pre-orders than they havesticks i believe. Same everywhere that let you pre-order.

Looks like i will be paying rape prices on e-bay, or just chalking it up and buying the 79.99 stick.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

LiveMyReality wrote:
Where is the best place to get the tourney sticks? I asked the guy at my local Gamestop and they weren't even sure if they were going to receive a shipment of them. But I know for sure I have my game fully paid off. I'll probably play the game with the regular controller first and then get a tourney stick.

Good luck getting a TE stick for retail. They are not even in gamestops computer no more, so no pre-order. Plus, they have more pre-orders than they have sticks i believe. Same everywhere that let you pre-order.

Looks like i will be paying rape prices on e-bay, or just chalking it up and buying the 79.99 stick.

seen a couple go for 200 which isnt bad considering its like 160 for one with shipping from anywhere else

Yall must really love SF because there's no way I'd drop 200 on a damn controller

Game will be had tho

200 really is not bad & 150 is a great price for the TE Stick imo. Especially if it's as close to the ones in the arcade cabinet, like they areclaiming.

We pay that much for cheap materials on jordans nowdays, why not pay that much for good equipment that will last longer and something you will get more out of?

laugh.gif

So it WAS you!!
laugh.gif

I was the bald black guy in glasses. It's funny cuz I was gonna compiment you on that hat, but I didn't want to scare anyone.

You guys started grabbing chairs and sitting down by the stage. I felt like the odd man out, so I went to play some games.

laugh.gif

So it WAS you!!
laugh.gif

I was the bald black guy in glasses. It's funny cuz I was gonna compiment you on that hat, but I didn't want to scare anyone.

You guys started grabbing chairs and sitting down by the stage. I felt like the odd man out, so I went to play some games.
Mini Los Angeles Summit?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Oh yeah a Live link by a guy playing it right now..
http://www.*********/davedogv
He has a modded 360 btw..

Did anybody else get the normal non-te stick?

2e4j2ok.jpg

just wanted to know if the LS feature for anybody else, ONLY works in actual gameplay????

when i'm on the xbox dash it does not work at all, but it works fine in actual gameplay.....anybody else care to chime in?

daaznfella: same way for me too when i try to turn off the console with the controller i hold the xbox button and then i cant go down with the joystick to turnoff console.

Heres a nice video for you guys. Im gonna stop by some stores and see if they have any sticks for sale. Good luck to all. I STILL GOT MINE ON RESERVE FORWED AT GAMESTOP..

laugh.gif

So it WAS you!!
laugh.gif

That's funny, I even talked to your %%!.
laugh.gif

Yeah, those were all my coworkers. We cut work short like, "!#+% it, we gotta beat traffic."

We grabbed chairs to post up by the side of the stage for Qbert's set 'cause he was starting soon. It was well worth it.

This is the part where I claim I'll say whattup if I ever see you around, but I was too drunk to remember faces.

Back
Top Bottom