STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by rowbot626

pshht gamestop releasing on wednesday... sucks and i called gamecrazy and they said theyll be releasing on tuesday. im never gonna reserve from gs again

Where you located at? I was looking around different Gamestops this weekend for the controller, and 2 of the Gamestops I went to said they are releasing themon Tuseday. But of course the Gamestop where I reserved mine at ( near the crib) aint releasing them untill wednesday. I'm so pissed
mad.gif

Im in VA BTW.

Some GameStops will get the early Shipment to sell on Tuesday the rest will obviously get them on Wednesday morning

hey does anyone know if the mad katz fightpad has or a built in vibration feature?

Or most likely not, because the sticks don't?

thanks.

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Where you located?

Fry's has the Standard Edition FightStick on shelves.

Plus, the SE will be constantly manufactured. If you have the patience, you'll have a FightStick before the summer even hits.
Wait, so are they gonna make a second run of Tournament FightSticks or are you referring to the Standard Edition?
When I said "SE," I meant SE = Standard Edition.

You thought I meant "Special Edition," huh? My bad.

But yeah, there is a 2nd wave of TEs. They're droppin' during the second week of April.

Tricky thing is that preorders are almost filled up for the 2nd wave already, since it's covering the "backordered" folks.

On the other hand, Capcom claims they'll "promise to fulfill all demand and all preorders entirely,"

So I don't know what to take from that when the TE FightSticks were supposedly limited to 3000 [word to Black Laser IVs].

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

No luck near Downtown L.A then

checked Best Buy but nothing. Amazon is shipping on the 20th
alien.gif
Damn, sorry to hear. I knew that the Woodland Hills, Anaheim, and San Diego locations still have/had them.

Some GameStops will have a run of SEs on gameday. Best Buy, I have no idea what to say.

So wats the verdict on the fightpad? im hearin good and bad things about it... mostly the bad bein that the diagonals dont work...

so where ya'll at?

I've been playing this at home for like 2 weeks now...

with all the SF4 controllers :tongue:

im definitely looking forward for the release, but it's sorta bittersweet. i don't even want the game if i'm stuck playing it with the regular 360controller
laugh.gif
i really hope my stick preorder comes through.

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

so where ya'll at?

I've been playing this at home for like 2 weeks now...

with all the SF4 controllers :tongue:
same here. unlocked everyone already, just finished all the normal mode trials. working on completing the hard ones (combos) now.

this game is incredible.

PS3 collector sold out (but can add to cart and it says add a few days as it's "on order" whatever that means,backordered maybe)
http://www.buy.com/prod/s.../q/loc/108/208418790.html

Xbox360, save $3. $77 shipped.
http://www.buy.com/prod/s.../q/loc/108/208418791.html

Regular sticks and pads there too, save a scant $2.

This game is crack!! I just unlocked Gouken. His moves are serious. Can't wait to play some chumps online.

the gamestop i have been to said they will have it on tuesday a day earlier. i havent reservred my copy yet ..but do you think its worth reserving a day beforelol ? im pretty sure i can just walk right into gamestop tuesday and pick up a copy without it being sold out unless they are only releasing it to people whoreserved it on tuesday.

wen is this coming out Tuesday or Wednesday im thinking of just going to bestbuy and getting it on RD

Originally Posted by Nothin But Net 87

the gamestop i have been to said they will have it on tuesday a day earlier. i havent reservred my copy yet ..but do you think its worth reserving a day before lol ? im pretty sure i can just walk right into gamestop tuesday and pick up a copy without it being sold out unless they are only releasing it to people who reserved it on tuesday.
Yes. They will give preorders first and make everyone else wait in line even when its exactly what you just said - no reason to even make such adistinction since there's going to be plenty of copies. Maybe not many for 1st come 1st serve in the first shipment, maybe, never know how they'regoing to do it and allocate their copies. Could save a buncha trips going out to get a copy if stores don't have it - or don't release it at the sametime, didn't take it out the boxes yet say in Bestbuy or somewhere not just selling games.

Better off since they will ask you when you walk in if you got a preorder already. Prove it by showing your receipt (if you paid in full or put the deposit in)The least hassle possible in Gamestop the better. Reason why I just did a Amazon pre order last week. Didn't even want to mess with Gamestop. Don'tneed a headband.

me thinks the last fighin game i played was virtua fighter 4, havent messed with fighters sinced, for those who have, is the game appealing to acasual gamer

Are all the SFIV joysticks sold out? I was thinking of copping one even though I have a PS3. And how much does that and the Collectors edition cost?

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

me thinks the last fighin game i played was virtua fighter 4, havent messed with fighters sinced, for those who have, is the game appealing to acasual gamer

honestly, it's street fighter.

if you've played any of the SFIIs, SFIIIs, SFAs, marvel vs series, or capcom vs snk series you'll be able to pick up and play.

that's been the beauty of street fighter for many years. it has appeal for both the casual gamer and the hardcore tournament type players.

Back
Top Bottom