STREET FIGHTER 4!

nah, it's like sure it's the arcades....but why when i have my set up at home lol, and i heard it was like 2$ a play

laugh.gif
good games shabooyah

updated brackets. anyone else play tonight?
fllydj.jpg

also #%%* guile.

remember XBOX players

if your game is not played by tomorrow you either

a) get the automatic WIN if your OPPONENT does not speak up for the no game/no show

b) get automatically DQ'd if NEITHER of you guys speak up

or

c) get automatically DQ'd if BOTH of you guys CANNOT come to an agreement to why you missed your games, can't log on etc etc

weds, 12 PM PST, post or get kicked outta the tourny and have a replacement sub for you

Yo Flash House (Tenn House) my fault I didn't get to play yesterday I came home and smoked and fell out.

Today though today... I'm just trying to prolong my tourny stay.

Since you're one hour back what time would be good for you?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

any more dan challengers? so sagat can CRUSH him?

roll.gif
such an unfair matchup... But I'm game.

I can play at around 10pm EST... It'll be a good warm up for my match at 11

Yo Flash House I'm good to go.

If you don't hear from me text me 917-417-2106

I'll be home today, but I have to pick up a ounce of piff... getting it for a good price so can't pass it up.

Also, have to run to the bank and withdraw money.

The chick I'm getting the haze from I'm trying to smash too so I'm really trying to get our match done before 8 PM Eastern time.

Let me know!

when is madcatz shipping more joysticks to gamestops? my gamestop got ONE. just one last week, and someone picked it up within ten minutes. !@+! u madcats, uguys are treating this like some limited edition pair of J's or something. MAKE US MORE STICKS.

Million Dollar Stacks, get at me.

PSN ID: itzbooranss

I'm confident my Dan is good enough to outtop your Sagat. My main is Sagat so I know his nuances and weaknesses

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo Flash House I'm good to go.

If you don't hear from me text me 917-417-2106

I'll be home today, but I have to pick up a ounce of piff... getting it for a good price so can't pass it up.

Also, have to run to the bank and withdraw money.

The chick I'm getting the haze from I'm trying to smash too so I'm really trying to get our match done before 8 PM Eastern time.

Let me know!
haha ok well imma be home for the rest of the day so i can play whenever

NT and aubstuh86, you looking for TE or SE joysticks? 360 or ps3? PM me with a price you want to pay, ill try to help you out.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

NT and aubstuh86, you looking for TE or SE joysticks? 360 or ps3? PM me with a price you want to pay, ill try to help you out.
if it's a reseller price, u can eat a sewer platter.

if not, im down to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom