STREET FIGHTER 4!

Rejoice! I Advanced.

GG's DJaward! Your Gouken has potential. That walk-up throw xx ultra was pretty sick.

aznfella, let me know when you wanna exit... i mean play
tongue.gif

MezOne where you at homie??? Its almost 11pm eastern time and i cant be waitin all night. Lemme know whatsup, got work in the mornin

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this game is alright I really dont see how it went 200 pages

when MVC3 drops we better have a thousand page thread

because fighting games is all about doing infinite combos right?

mvc2 noobs use cable as much as street fighter 4 noobs use ken

infinite viper beam juggles... takes a lot of skills to do....
exactly... mvc2 is so wack. out of the 56 characters in the game, top pro players only use about 6. cable, sentinel, magneto, storm, psylocke, and doctor doom. if u try and use any other character against the aforementioned it's a wrap. the other 50 characters are inferior. point blank, sfiv takes more precise timing, execution, and skills than MvsC2.

i also forgot to mention cable. and blanka is probably the most noob friendly character in sfiv. gay @!* cross up balls and quick recovery on all moves.
true but gief is also noob friendly.
indifferent.gif
avy check
tired.gif
BUT I am noob.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

exactly... mvc2 is so wack. out of the 56 characters in the game, top pro players only use about 6. cable, sentinel, magneto, storm, psylocke, and doctor doom. if u try and use any other character against the aforementioned it's a wrap. the other 50 characters are inferior. point blank, sfiv takes more precise timing, execution, and skills than MvsC2.

i also forgot to mention cable. and blanka is probably the most noob friendly character in sfiv. gay @!* cross up balls and quick recovery on all moves.
indifferent.gif
avy check
tired.gif
BUT I am noob.
True.

Same could be said about Sagat though.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

indifferent.gif
avy check
tired.gif
BUT I am noob.
True.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

indifferent.gif
avy check
tired.gif
BUT I am noob.
True.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
Word. I hate sagat. I wanna learn how to use Akuma cause of how cool he looks..
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

hit my friend up on xbox live!! gamertag : yehrightcuz. I bet any of you guys cant mess with him! tell him YEARON sent you!

Me and Techn1que couldn't connect last night, he was going to try to fix his NAT but I haven't heard from him IDK what to do :/
If you see this tech, get @ me i'm online right now.

^you guys got about 1.5 hours.....otherwise i'll give you takeover the W, since it's techn1ques fault....or is it your fault? .....hmmmmmmmm lol

Give us a little time, IDK whose fault it is, we just can't connect to parties or private chat or anything, someone on his account said he should be backin the hour.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If there is an open spot or subs for the 360 tourney, add my lil bro, GT: ssstylex. He's REALLY good and went to the finals in the last 360 tourney, lost by a jab
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Far as PS3, I could try it again but i'd have to lessen the people. The last tournament only half the people finished. So instead of 32 players, will do something smaller, like 16. If your down, drop your PSN and quote till we get 16 and ill throw a seperate thread up ASAP.

P.S. There are no rules this time around, any and everything goes
smile.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Thaisativa
4. gigageeks
5. daema82
6. PushTonKey
7. itzbooranss
Updated list.
Bump...

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Who is Dro Montana on here? Dude left our game on some rage quit status
laugh.gif

yo u down for some games over the weekend? lets get some HD remix and sfiv games in now that i got a stick

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Give us a little time, IDK whose fault it is, we just can't connect to parties or private chat or anything, someone on his account said he should be back in the hour.
alright, tomorrow by noon sounds good, i dont think anybody else would mind.....good luck!

laugh.gif

That was me.. Naw it wasn't rage quit, I was done with SF for the night.. I was serious for the first couple matches but after that I lost interest b/c Iplayed for a couple hours today already..

Your bison is coo

laugh.gif

yo u down for some games over the weekend? lets get some HD remix and sfiv games in now that i got a stick
Wattup Ning. Yea Im down. Ill tell you this right now tho you will body me bad in HD. I cannot play that game anymore. I tried playing a coupledays ago and I was losing to the most scrubbiest shotos in the world
laugh.gif

Oh yea AlexMan said he wants to play you again in SF4. He leveled up his Viper. I'd say its as good if not better than Filthys now
pimp.gif

If there is an open spot or subs for the 360 tourney, add my lil bro, GT: ssstylex. He's REALLY good and went to the finals in the last 360 tourney, lost by a jab
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Far as PS3, I could try it again but i'd have to lessen the people. The last tournament only half the people finished. So instead of 32 players, will do something smaller, like 16. If your down, drop your PSN and quote till we get 16 and ill throw a seperate thread up ASAP.

smile.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Thaisativa
4. gigageeks
5. daema82
6. PushTonKey
7. itzbooranss
Updated list.
Bump...

count me in
psn: shinigami-itachi

I didn't even know the xbox tourney started last night I was working all day.

I can play my match later today I already PMd dude.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

smh.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Thaisativa
4. gigageeks
5. daema82
6. PushTonKey
7. itzbooranss
Updated list.
Bump...

count me in
psn: shinigami-itachi
psn: Murk92

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Give us a little time, IDK whose fault it is, we just can't connect to parties or private chat or anything, someone on his account said he should be back in the hour.
alright, tomorrow by noon sounds good, i dont think anybody else would mind.....good luck!

Daaznfella, MezOne just got back to me, and i wont be able to play till around 6pm EST. Is that straight?

Back
Top Bottom