STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

20 more mins....
laugh.gif
This is one hell of a way to pick a winner...

Rufus's EX messiah kick is known as the "jesus kick"

I don't know how many times when someone tries a wake-up ultra on me and i just EX messiah kick them out of it lol.

and Domski,

Turbo button doesn't necessarily mean that they can do that. You can time each of your kicks and punches so your opponent is completely helpless if youhave the timing down. Thats why in professional videos and stuff you can see them get hit with a combo for like 4-5 hits without the other person blocking.

edit: just finished all of Balrog's challenges. They were pretty much a breeze.

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Originally Posted by finnns2003

eek.gif
how is rufus so highly ranked? i seem to always crush those guys.
I play a little Rufus now. Let me know if you want to play
psn is iamgrayfox, i'll be on in ten minutes. gotta see what this character is about...
laugh.gif
Oh I remember playing you before. I'll try and hop on in a few
sorry man, my dual shock kept turning off during the match. must be from weeks of being slammed. good games.

not trying to be a jerk but yea, i wanted to give you guys a chance since there was nobody to necessarily blame

if you feel as if you should move on, lmk, otherwise i'll throw in a sub, since you DID speak up after the 20 mins lol
we should let the NT tourny people

stargalaqtic, it's your choice, let takeover play you, or go with a sub?

and i won over penny4mvp, gg's!caught me with some of those fadc ultras....shheeeesh

I say they get a sub...
But i wonder where you'd find one this late at night?
nerd.gif

Chicago Bully88

Edit: vvv holler mcdollar im finna be on in like 15 mins after i finish eating my pizza
hit me up

Originally Posted by TheHavik

It looks like the console only characters are the worst in the game....besides my boy Vega
ohwell.gif
he's crap in this game for multiple reasons, but i still rep him. get at me on live if you want to play
wink.gif

gt: holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by daaznfella

not trying to be a jerk but yea, i wanted to give you guys a chance since there was nobody to necessarily blame

if you feel as if you should move on, lmk, otherwise i'll throw in a sub, since you DID speak up after the 20 mins lol
we should let the NT tourny people

stargalaqtic, it's your choice, let takeover play you, or go with a sub?

and i won over penny4mvp, gg's!caught me with some of those fadc ultras....shheeeesh

Ughh... I screwed up so many times during the first 2 matches. I finally figured out your Bison, but too little too late. I never shoulda switched to Gief...

GG's... I'm sure i'll get some games with you in the future.

Anyone else wanna play before I call it a night?

I say they get a sub...
nerd.gif

Chicago Bully88

Edit: vvv holler mcdollar im finna be on in like 15 mins after i finish eating my pizza
hit me up
Yoo my lil brother is down, he's on right now GT: SSstyleX, he's hungry.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I'd play but i don't wanna risk any rage with my buttons not working properly =/

LOL, I hear you, but i'm in the process of breaking in a new controller so we may be on even ground
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I say they get a sub...
nerd.gif

Chicago Bully88

hit me up
I'll play him right now I'll prolly get bodied lol... but if he wins he can take over the spot about to send the request now.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I say they get a sub...
nerd.gif

Chicago Bully88

hit me up
I'll play him right now I'll prolly get bodied lol... but if he wins he can take over the spot about to send the request now.
Son got me lol im out.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I say they get a sub...
nerd.gif

Chicago Bully88

hit me up

Now that I'm out of the tourny, I can play you Takeover.. That is, if SSstyleX declines your invite like he did mine
frown.gif

TheHavik aka Chicago Bully88

you have until 12:01 pm to reply to this post to be the sub for takeover, if you do not meet the post by that time, takeover you automatically playstargalaqtic in that bracket

if TheHavik aka Chicago Bully88, you are able to reply by 12:01, AUTOMATICALLY go and add star to your BL and play him asap,

winner plays...me hahhahhah, see you guys later

I say they get a sub...
nerd.gif

Chicago Bully88

hit me up
i wanna play ur bro again he took me to the very last hit last tourney and im sure he wants a rematch

FOR THE UPDATE ... u have to go to the xbox live marketplace ... and dl the STREET FIGHTER IV POWER UP PACK .... wow ... i thought it would have dlautomatically

u have to restart the game after u dl the update .... then u'll get an update info notice ... they have a disconnect figure which shows the rate @ which uquit mid battle
eek.gif

so come to find out that the update on the xbox is broke ... no online matches only on the ps3 ... this is what i pay for ...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

u have to restart the game after u dl the update .... then u'll get an update info notice ... they have a disconnect figure which shows the rate @ which u quit mid battle
eek.gif

there's a disconnect stat???!

uh-oh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom