STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by penny4mvp2k

Rejoice! I Advanced.

GG's DJaward! Your Gouken has potential. That walk-up throw xx ultra was pretty sick.

aznfella, let me know when you wanna exit... i mean play
tongue.gif
Yeah Penny good games.. Good luck on the next round.. Trust me, after I played you, I went straight to the training room. Hopefully I'll beready for the next tourney.

Street Fighter Tribute Art Exhibition - Saturday April 25 - Alhambra, CA + Podcast by GOOTECKS on APRIL 20, 2009 in PODCAST This Saturday, April 25th inAlhambra, CA, Gallery Nucleus is hosting a Street Fighter Tribute Art Exhibition called Jab Strong Fierce and there is a tournament with $800 in cash prizes!Just take one look at the poster designed by Gallery Nucleus' own Ben Zhu. The art exhibit features over 40 artists with original Street Fighter inspiredartwork. This is not just artwork from the game (although I'm sure there will be some), these are real artists putting out legit Street Fighter artwork. Ilove the idea and the concept and talked with Ben a couple of weeks ago before Bar Fights and he told me what they are planning for this event and I'm allfor it! This is exactly what we need right now, expanding the SF culture! The exhibit will run from April 25 to May 11, but you really want to be there onopening night because there will also be a tournament! 1st place is $500! There is a $35 registration fee, which may sound steep to you, but $500 is a prettyhefty prize so I think it's worth it. You are able to bring your own sticks, so don't worry about that. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...iew&current=jab-strong-fierce-large-flyer.jpg my take: probably be a lot of sf4nerds... or kids bc alhambra has a bunch of punk kids there haha trust i use to work in the area haha

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

my god C. Viper's hard trials are....hard.

I finished Rufus, Zangief, Akuma, Dhalsim, M. Bisons, and Kens so far..
Hers are really really hard.
And Elf's infinite loop.
And Gen's
And Kens 4th and 5th trial. I had before my data got corrupted but get em for the life of me now.

So far i got Ryu, Gief, Honda, Bison, Claw, Akuma, Dan, Rufus, and Rose

Yo no disrespect to Flash House, but before I played against him I thought he was like Evo nice but he's aight... no hate becaues he beat me.

If he wins it all again oh man I don't know.

I wish we could like see the matches between each other like how we get to see Daigo vs. -------

I need a stick badly... is the standard edition stick any good?

^how did you do Ryu's solearus punch -> crouching strong -> shoryuken --> super?

Irritating!

and for the record im using an SE stick which is a piece of %+%$.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo no disrespect to Flash House, but before I played against him I thought he was like Evo nice but he's aight... no hate becaues he beat me.

If he wins it all again oh man I don't know.

I wish we could like see the matches between each other like how we get to see Daigo vs. -------

I need a stick badly... is the standard edition stick any good?
yea like i said earlier people have been hyping me up way too much before this tourney i hadnt played in weeks, so right now im just sticking tobasics

laugh.gif
at people calling sagat noob friendly. absolutely not. he gets hit by everything and has slow recovery time on a lot of attacks. nothing like gief.

anyways, add me in for the tourney. psn: iamgrayfox

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at people calling sagat noob friendly. absolutely not. he gets hit by everything and has slow recovery time on a lot of attacks. nothing like gief.

All gief users are nothing but turttle LOVERS. I played 4 last night. All they did was hide in a corner. WAITING FOR ME TO ATTACK.. I use gouken,so I got em with the Senkugoshoha Move. And
roll.gif
goukenscounter attack is
eek.gif
. People hate that move. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAPPENSDURING AN ULTRA

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

my god C. Viper's hard trials are....hard.

I finished Rufus, Zangief, Akuma, Dhalsim, M. Bisons, and Kens so far..
Hers are really really hard.
And Elf's infinite loop.
And Gen's
And Kens 4th and 5th trial. I had before my data got corrupted but get em for the life of me now.

So far i got Ryu, Gief, Honda, Bison, Claw, Akuma, Dan, Rufus, and Rose
trust me, if I was able to do everybody's trials, YOU wil be able to too!, just practice and patience.....and yes c vipers hards, are hard.There are ways that you SHOULD be approacing them, which one are you at?

Rejoice! I Advanced.

GG's DJaward! Your Gouken has potential. That walk-up throw xx ultra was pretty sick.

tongue.gif
i'm on hit me up

We couldn't get the game going IDK what to do lol, the decision is on you daaznfella I guess, we couldn't connect I tryed to stay up last night but Ihad to catch some zzz's I was on this morning but Tech wasn't on so idk.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

are yall doing these trials with a fightpad or stick?
alien.gif
My brand new TE stick
Im still trash with it so i switch back to a reg 360 controller when i get frustrated.
And anybody with a shoryuken motion move gets the controller.
I cant do shoryukens consistently on the stick yet

^how did you do Ryu's solearus punch -> crouching strong -> shoryuken --> super?
Check out this link to help with EVERY trial.
Every hard andnormal trial

laugh.gif

DudeWTH are you talking about Sagat is like the only character that you can't FADC attacks or tiger shots because of his recovery time.

smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Rejoice! I Advanced.

tongue.gif
i'm on hit me up

I'm at work and probably won't be home until around 10-11 EST tonight. Let me know if that window will be good for you.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

We couldn't get the game going IDK what to do lol, the decision is on you daaznfella I guess, we couldn't connect I tryed to stay up last night but I had to catch some zzz's I was on this morning but Tech wasn't on so idk.
what i'll do is post a "first one to reply within 30 mins" moves on post some time today, if neither of you guys reply in thattimeframe, your sub will take your place. again, goodluck! i'll say i'll do it before 4 PM PST

yo is there some kind of difference in the way u move with each of the different controllers? this dude kept using the light kick moves, and i couldnt do mymoves fast enough to beat the moves!! !#+!! i was tryin to do tiger knees n $%+! that mess was pissing me off I end up bodying dude though cheap ++!@#.

yo is there some kind of difference in the way u move with each of the different controllers? this dude kept using the light kick moves, and i couldnt do my moves fast enough to beat the moves!! !#+!! i was tryin to do tiger knees n $%+! that mess was pissing me off I end up bodying dude though cheap ++!@#.

There are controllers (and even some sticks) out there that have turbo functionality... All they have to do is hold a button down, and you'll get hit with3-4 short kicks, depending on the distance from which he's standing from you.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

laugh.gif

DudeWTH are you talking about Sagat is like the only character that you can't FADC attacks or tiger shots because of his recovery time.

smh.gif
roll.gif
did you disregard what i said? you're a gief user, i KNOW you aren't talking.
laugh.gif

yo is there some kind of difference in the way u move with each of the different controllers? this dude kept using the light kick moves, and i couldnt do my moves fast enough to beat the moves!! !#+!! i was tryin to do tiger knees n $%+! that mess was pissing me off I end up bodying dude though cheap ++!@#.
Didnt you just get a TE stick?? They have those turbo buttons on em. I DO NOT USE EM.. Dont see the reason.

Back
Top Bottom